Weight Loss Support - What did you accomplish today?

View Full Version : What did you accomplish today?

KittyKatFan
11-02-2012, 08:27 AM
Me: I got up early, ran 2.5 miles, and spent the rest of my exercise time walking up and down hills. Glad I accomplished this today; I rarely stray off plan during exercise days and I feel better after exercising.

What have you done today that you are proud of? It doesn't have to be something huge; any size victory is still a victory :)

dangerouscurvesahead
11-02-2012, 12:04 PM
today i start doing Tabata 3days a week instead of 2!

angieand2girls
11-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Today, in spite of the fact that I'm coming down with a head cold and my energy is low from it and an upcoming TOM, I still did my Insanity workout this morning. And after it was done? I felt even better! :D

JossFit
11-02-2012, 12:50 PM
In spite of feeling rather lethargic this morning, I deadlifted 20 pounds MORE THAN the grown man next to me... just because I can. :)

nina cloudstar
11-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Today I got up and went to the gym despite feeling rubbish! And I finished all the uni work I had to do before 1pm- not a fitness accomplishment but I am happy about it!

krampus
11-02-2012, 01:08 PM
I got a full night's sleep, made an awesome protein and veggie-rich lunch, and am excited about exercising after work.

masterptr
11-02-2012, 01:23 PM
I was off track for about 10 days...
today, I pick up myself and start again.
6 miles on elliptical - spent 1 hour.
Have a good day all!

mottainai
11-02-2012, 01:47 PM
Even though I was pretty tired and unmotivated, I still went to the gym this morning, and I also made a plan for studying today.

SunnySide99
11-02-2012, 03:49 PM
I worked out for an hour and a half (4 miles with WATP and a Chalean Extreme workout). My workout clothes were DRENCHED in sweat.

I was tired because I had to wake up extra early to wait for the cable guy, but I told myself 'no excuses, you're getting both workouts done today!'

Now I'm feeling great! :)

Desiderata
11-02-2012, 06:59 PM
I spent four very chilly hours painting my fence! Which was also a great way to meet neighbors I hadn't met yet! Now I'm off to make a protein shake and settle into a hot bath before making a healthy, yummy dinner.

Tesalyn
11-02-2012, 07:22 PM
I got off track, and did nothing yesterday. Today I went back to my food journal. It's a start.

stimkovs
11-02-2012, 07:36 PM
i went to the studio! i ate well (so far! ) and got some other stuff done!

VermontMom
11-02-2012, 08:38 PM
I made myself face a big task, clearing out a 3 shelf cabinet and finding space for those items (that meant I had to go through the main bookshelves and weed out more books to go to the re-use center and examine many many things and put them in proper areas or decide if they get tossed or taken to re-use center) because I need that space for moving an antique roll top desk from living room to upstairs. Moving the roll top desk is the first step to trying to make our living room NOT look like the one in the TV show "The Middle" or "Raising Hope" :D ( I love both those shows but we have to bring out a lawn chair if we have someone over!)

Took 6 trips to get everything out to the car ( broken pedestal fan; 3 drawer plastic storage bin; large box of reusable household things, about 20 big and small books) and the car is about 40 feet from the house... and went to Re-Use center where the nice man charged me ... fifty cents :cool:

THEN came home and did my Anni Mairs' Cardio Force workout, 50 minutes :strong:

thanks for the opportunity to crow about my completed task! Yesterday I tried to even start..but got distracted by finding stuff about my mom's funeral service and got too sad and weepy so that sucked. I'm so glad today was better!

kelleyb
11-02-2012, 09:19 PM
I had a great workout at the gym, felt great after! Cleaned some and cooked a wonderful dinner.

InspiredBy
11-03-2012, 02:15 AM
I'm in the middle of my TOM so feeling very yucky and high on Aleve lol

Still was super active cleaning my house, did some interval training and made nice foods, yay :)

want2bebak2me
11-03-2012, 02:38 AM
Today i weighed myself and realized that i had lost the 6 pounds i had regained. Thats a great start. I ate well today, drank lots of unsweetened tea, and started day 1 of my Insanity. Wasnt that easy and modified basically the whole thing but hey its a start!

AmyAmy
11-03-2012, 03:47 AM
After feeling miserable, and nearly giving up on this diet and excercise thing, I decided that I had had enough and I was going to get back on track. I binged this morning, so I had a healthy lunch, and even got off my butt and went running/walking for an hour.

dangerouscurvesahead
11-05-2012, 05:31 PM
T.O.M. hit this a.m. n windchill was 26f. n as much as i wanted to stay in my warm bed n sleep monday away... I got my big behind up n went to the Y for my Tabata class, leg work, ab/core work which was 1hr 30min total!

Ambrosia
11-26-2012, 11:48 PM
TOM and feeling like crap but I actually got some schoolwork completed on time!

avalonmoon
11-27-2012, 12:18 AM
I weight trained and did my spin session. :-) :)

energie
11-27-2012, 12:58 AM
Despite that its cold , dark and felt like the middle of winter, i put my workout clothes on and worked out for 50 minutes in the gym. I ran 3.1 miles in 26:31 , which is the fastest ive ran it in years. I cant wait to see my times to continue to drop.

energie
11-27-2012, 01:29 AM
Im really proud of myself today. Hopefully tommorrow is just as good or even better.