Fitness Videos - November Turbo Fire & More Check-In

Diana3271
10-31-2012, 10:26 PM
We do all types of workouts in this check-in. We are not limited to Turbo Fire. Please join in, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month! :cheer2:

teacher1
11-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Wow, I can't believe it's November. I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. We didn't get any trick or treaters :( We live in a new neighborhood but still I thought we would at least get a few kiddos.

today- TF Fire 30

TurboLaura
11-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Hello all!

Thanks for starting this thread!!!!!! Insanity Pure Cardio tonight! Fire 55EZ last night.

Diana, how are you feeling today?

Sad to say that I weighed in at 155 today....ready for this?? I ate 26 Reece's PB cups last night. 4 kids came to the house and I had what I loved in the house. Nope. Not kidding. Not the minis. WHOA was I sick. Totally on plan today and feel much better. I'm embarrassed but don't want to hide or lie about eating like I used to. Today's a new day and it's over. My goal is to be 145 on 12/1 and I'm assuming I have a few water pounds on my from all that CRAP CANDY!

Diana3271
11-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave:

Started my new rotation.

Check-In:
Les Mills Pump Challenge w/12's
Les Mills Sports Attack

Teacher Sorry about the trick or treaters not coming by. You will probably be mobbed next year.

Laura Whoa! You are my kind of woman! Good job on the Reese! :lol: I have been known to do that kind of stuff myself. I have seen times, holidays, etc, that I had every good intention to keep things in moderation. I turned into an eating machine as soon as I woke up. :rofl: I don't know why those things happen, but they do. It's like you get possessed or something. Today is a new day. Just get right back on track. Don't even look back (except if you want to remember how bad you felt.) ;)

teacher1
11-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Laura- been there and done that... some many time

today- rest off to sub :)

in_the_end
11-02-2012, 02:25 PM
I lost track of the dates, lol! I was wondering why I was the lone soldier posting in the October thread. Oops.

Laura - Don't let that get you down. We all have our moments, otherwise we wouldn't be here!

Diana - I've been wanting to try Les Mills! What do you think of it? I love lifting. If I could only lift and not do Cardio I'd be so happy.

Today is 20 min TJ. Yesterday was Cardio Party.

TurboLaura
11-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Hi ladies and thanks for the support! I really don't think that I'll ever be able to do junk food in moderation...just don't think it can ever really happen for me!

in the end - I just love TJ and did those workouts for 5 months straight :) Good work!!

Teacher - how was subbing?

Diana - are you enjoying Les Mills Sports attack? I've preordered the Les Mills combat for next month. Looks great!

Been on plan for 2 days and I feel so much better. No workout tonight as I have a slight fever, fatigue and sore throat. Was fine all day - what happened?? Heading to bed early!

Diana3271
11-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :dance: Have a great weekend!

Check-In: Susan Chung's Rapidfire Results (Cardio Explosion Premix w/weighted gloves)

Teacher I hope your day went smoothly with the kiddies.

in_the_end I'm just the opposite. I'm a cardio junkie. :D I've only done the first weight workout, so I'm not really familiar with the program, yet. I love the Sports Attack workout. Again, that's cardio, so that's a given that I will like it. I love the energy in the Les Mills workouts. Good job on your workouts.

Laura Good job getting right back on plan. :carrot: I love Sports Attack. I hope combat has the same energy as Sports Attack. I really hope they come out with a hybrid rotation for Pump and Combat. Are you going to get Pump?

TurboLaura
11-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Hello! :wave:

Diana, I don't think I'll be ordering pump but can't wait to see Combat! The energy looks high and exciting and that's what I love in workouts, especially Turbo Fire and Turbo Jam.

Still feeling pretty crappy but will try to do something today, even if it's just a core or ab workouts. Fire 60 just can't happen feeling this sick! :( In a good note, weighted in at 153 today! :carrot: WAAHOO! back on track!

teacher1
11-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Laura- subbing went great... feel better

today- TF Fire 30 & walk the dogs

Diana3271
11-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Hi Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

I posted this from my other check-in. I'm not sure if you ladies know how much I hate shopping. It is a total PITA for me.

No workout to report today, but for a good reason. :D I think everyone knows by now that I hate shopping for clothes. Remember last Summer when DH and I went to OBX, NC? I had just gotten to my goal weight. I needed some new Summer clothes for the trip as well as the dreaded swimsuit. I could handle the shorts and shirts but the swimsuit was going to take me over the edge. I went to Dillard's and there was a person there that helped me. I found something that night that I liked and was comfortable with. Since then I have shopped at another store, also, and gotten help from the store's manager. I have been doing pretty good with finding clothes to go on our cruise. I am in need of one more dressy outfit. Last week, I thought I had found it. It was a sweater dress. I loved it! The medium was a little too big but the small fit perfect. But, the small was probably 2 inches shorter. That company makes their smalls shorter for some reason. All of them were like that. I bought the small. I bought some sheer black support hose. I thought my black shoes at home would work. I have not worn hose in years. I bought my size according to the chart. I got the whole outfit home and it was a disaster! The hose were tight but I finally got them up. :D The panty part of the hose was too long and/or the dress was too short. Either way, it was a fiasco! Then my shoes didn't match. That was enough to take me over the edge. On Sunday I took the whole thing back. Today I decided to try again. I went to a store that I had heard advertising. I got in there and picked out a dress. I asked the SA if I could try it on. I told her that I really wanted something with more color. She said that she would go find something and come back. Nothing! She never came back! I put my clothes back on, went to put the dress up and left. I have always had problems getting SA to help me with clothes. I think I must put off a bad vibe. They can sense that I don't want to be there in the first place. So, I went to the mall. I started at one end and worked my way to the other end. I swear I could not get anyone to help me. I didn't even see anything that I liked. My Mom and I had a conversation this year about why SA's won't help me. Her thoughts were that I intimidate them. I cannot understand how I can intimidate someone in the clothes business. That is totally insane. :D So back to today. I end up back at Dillard's. I could not find the woman that I had dealt with before. I went to the makeup counter to talk with the lady there that I know. I wanted to discuss about the best colors for me to take. I don't want to take a lot of different colors for eyes, lips, and blush. Anyways, I told her that I was actually there to look for clothes for the trip, but the other lady was not there. She said, I've got someone for you to meet. She took me over to a lady that was a personal shopper. I think that's what the other woman does, too. She started picking out dresses for me, in every price range. I also picked out a dress. She said how she likes to do it, is for me to try the dresses on, she would take away the "No's" and I would keep the ones that had potential. I was left with 4 dresses that she picked out and still needed to try on my dress. She kept pointing out about how certain colors "popped" or brightened my face. She pointed out how certain cuts brought out the best in my shape. She showed me how certain lengths made me look taller and slimmer. She also showed me how certain neck lines looked better on me. She worked with me for over 2 hours. I tried on the last dress, the one I picked out. I walked out and she said, that's the one. Actually, she compared all the dresses. The two Ralph Lauren's ranged from $140-$170. :eek: I didn't want to pay that in the first place, but didn't tell her. She said she liked all of them that we kept out, but if you look at the price vs. look, she would go with the last one (the one I picked out). It was on sale for $40! I bought the dress. She gave me her business card and told me to give her a call the next time I needed something. She could set aside 2 hour blocks to do personal shopping. There is no charge for this service. How awesome is that? Now on top of that, I got the dress home and tried it on for my DH. He liked it better than the dress from last week! It's perfect! :D It's very flattering and sexy while still having a good length. I'm not sure if the shoes I have will work. But she did tell me what to look for. It should be easy to find if mine won't work. I can even go back there and she can help with the shoes if I need. What a relief to have someone to help like that. I was also very impressed that she didn't push me to buy the more expensive dress.

So, that's the reason that I don't have a workout to report.

Laura Good job on your weigh in! I hope you are feeling better.

Teacher Good job on the walk and TF!

in_the_end
11-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Diana - I'm glad you found a dress that you liked! Honestly, I am one of those women that HATES shopping. I mean I hate it so much I do it only when necessary and I try to walk in and walk out without looking around too much. I've never had the SA problem though, lol. I wear only black so I bat them off if they offer help.

Laura - Rock on! Great job with getting back on track =D

teacher - What kind of dogs do you have?

Today was Cardio Party. So glad I have two days of rest coming up! Definitely much needed.

Diana3271
11-04-2012, 07:46 AM
in_the_end Thank you. My Mom loved to shop, but I didn't get those genes from her. Even at a smaller size, it doesn't become any easier for me. Good job on the workouts! Enjoy your rest day.

TurboLaura
11-04-2012, 08:24 AM
Hello all! Very cold morning here and it has me thinking of the holidays! :snowglo:

Diana, that's so cool that you found someone who was really into helping you find something perfect!! I bet you looked beautiful in all of them! :D Doing something that you don't enjoy but have to is really hard. Have you considered buying a few things and trying them on at home where you are more comfortable, then returning what you don't like? Maybe that would be less stressful. I'm so glad that you found something that you love! :)

in the end - thanks for the praise and encouragement! Good job with Cardio Party! That's a REAL workout!!

152 today! :broc: Didn't workout yesterday but cleaned and organized my house for 2 hours....was exhausted and my legs were aching. I hate the achy feeling when you're sick! Will do something today...Core 20!

Take care!!

teacher1
11-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Diana- I'm so glad you found someone so helpful. I didn't know they offered those services. I wonder if our Dillards does the same? I know you must be getting so excited for the cruise :)

In the end- I have a boy boxer and a girl mini boxer (pug, boxer, and boston terrier) We don't have kids yet so they're spoiled rotten. Do you have any dogs or kids?

Laura- I think house work can be even more of an intense workout at times. Hoping you feel better for work tomorrow.

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
11-04-2012, 08:55 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
Les Mills Pump Challenge w/12's & 15's
TF Fire 60 w/weighted gloves

Laura The other issue I have is that I get frustrated with shopping since I don't like it. I didn't feel like that yesterday while the personal shopper was helping me. Also, I have been very overweight all of my life. I used to buy whatever I could get to fit me. Now I want to do things different. It's just weird. I'm sure you understand. I hope you start feeling better soon. Good job on the 152.

Teacher I would call your Dillard's and ask. It can't hurt. I loved the experience and plan on doing that again when I need something. Good job on your workout.

TurboLaura
11-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Hey all...

Yes, Diana...I understand to the point where I didn't buy anything for a very long time because I was mortified at my size. I had 5 skirts that were horribly stretched out and 1 pair of jeans, that I'm sure was very stretched and that's all I could squeeze into. I'm so happy for you that she was helpful and hope that it makes shopping feel better :)

Take care everyone :)

teacher1
11-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Hi ladies :)

today- elip 30 min & walk dogs- 40 min

Diana3271
11-05-2012, 08:03 PM
HI Everyone! :wave:

Check-In: TF Fire 55EZ

Laura I hope you are feeling better.

Teacher Good job on the cardio.

TurboLaura
11-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Hi ladies. I'm so envious of your workouts...still feeling really sick and couldn't workout again. I'll be home sick tomorrow from work :( take care

Diana3271
11-06-2012, 07:47 AM
Hi ladies. I'm so envious of your workouts...still feeling really sick and couldn't workout again. I'll be home sick tomorrow from work :( take care

Oh, no, Laura! I was was hoping you would be better by now. Take care and get well. :hug: The workouts will always be here when you feel better. Take it easy for now.

EmilyLarnder
11-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Hey everyone. I haven't logged on here in months. School and college prep has been keeping me so busy!

I've lost an additional eight pounds since I last logged on. :)
Hope everyone is doing awesome!

TurboLaura
11-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Thanks, Diana! Slept a lot today and feeling a little better :) Will do a small workout tonight to see if it helps me feel better!

Emily! WELCOME BACK! Great job on the 8 pounds!

teacher1
11-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Laura- feel better :)

Emily- welcome back :)

Diana- hi :)

today- cycling 1 hour ymca & 30 min walk the dogs

Diana3271
11-06-2012, 09:16 PM

Check-In:
Les Mills Pump Challenge w/12's & 15's
Les Mills Sports Attack

Emily Hi! It's good to see you again! Great job on the 8 pounds! Keep it up! :carrot:

Laura How are you feeling tonight? Did you get in a gentle workout? Take it easy. Get to feeling better before you jump right in.

Teacher You are killing it with the cardio! :carrot:

TurboLaura
11-07-2012, 10:34 AM
Hello all! Nice workouts! :bravo:

Did an easy paced 30 minute workout last night. Basically I practiced TF forms and combinations for my upcoming instructor training. I'm also getting very worried about that and concerned that I'm just not thin enough to be going to this. UGH. Inner demons. :(

Feeling better today - Fire 45 EZ tonight.

teacher1
11-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Laura- I think you look great.... I'm remembering the Halloween pic! Instructors come in all shapes and sizes :)

today- elip 30 min & 60 min walk with the dogs

Diana3271
11-07-2012, 09:54 PM

Check-In:
Les Mills Hard Core Abs
TF Fire 45 w/weighted gloves

Hard Core Abs is the hardest ab workout that I have ever done.

Laura I agree with teacher. Don't let those thoughts enter your head. You look awesome and I know you can handle the TF training.

Teacher Keep up the great work.

in_the_end
11-08-2012, 01:33 AM
Hey Ladies!

I hope everyone is doing well today. I enjoyed my two days of rest and got back on workout schedule yesterday. It's amazing how two days off makes a big difference.

Yesterday was Cardio Party and today was 20 mins.

teacher1
11-08-2012, 03:22 PM
In the end- I agree with you sometimes you're body needs a rest day or 2

today- TF Fire 30 & walk dogs-40 min

in_the_end
11-08-2012, 06:40 PM
teacher - I'm sorry I forgot to respond to you! I just noticed your response. I'm a sucker for all dogs, they're adorable.. so of course I love boxers =D How old are they?

I have 2 dogs (chihuahua/terrier mixes) and 3 ferrets. They are all older now but my ferrets have been having health problems lately so it's been tough emotionally. I love all my little ones, they're my kids!

TurboLaura
11-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Hello ladies!! You're all doing so great with workouts!!!!!!

In the end : YAY for Turbo Jam :) Your babies must be so cute! I wish them the best with their health troubles...that's so stressful :hug:

in the end - on a different note - I just saw that we started at the EXACT same weight!! Too funny :)

Diana and Teacher: Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. I will have to remind myself for life that I'm not the fat 10 year old (or 30 year old!) that I once was. I'm a work in progress and I TRULY appreciate you all listening and letting me post feelings. My husband is great but he doesn't really get it...you know? I'm going to go to the training for me and do my best. Others there will be better and fitter but that's the case everywhere! I will hold my own! I've been teaching kickboxing to kids in an after school program for 4 weeks and I just love it. Hoping this becomes a side career for me! Perfect for summers and after school hours :)

Diana: that must have been one HECK of a workout!v :cheer3:

Finally up to a real workout today and I crushed it! Fire 45EZ. LOVE IT!
Have a wonderful night everyone!!!

Diana3271
11-08-2012, 10:40 PM

Check-In:
Leslie Sansone 1 Mile Jog
Jenny Ford Hi-Lo Cardio

Teacher You have really upped the cardio this month. Have you noticed any changes, yet? My body reacts better to cardio than it does to weights. It does take time, though.

In the end You have a nice little family of pets. I understand about them getting older and having health issues. Our Lab (our baby) passed away last year. It was awful. Good job on the workouts.

Laura Glad to hear you are better. Tomorrow is the next step up in the Les Mills Pump workouts. We'll see how it goes. ;) My DH is supportive, but doesn't understand my feelings about this stuff either. If I have a gain, it bothers me. He still sees me as being "thin" and it's no big deal. :dunno:

in_the_end
11-09-2012, 01:38 AM
Laura - I didn't even notice that! How interesting. So glad to hear you crushed your workout! Isn't it a great feeling when you have those days where you're just on top of it?

We have a tendency to compare ourselves to others- it's human nature but you can also learn to listen to that voice in your head when it starts to do that and shut it down. Who cares what someone else is doing as long as you're giving it your best =)

Diana - What a terrible loss. I'm sorry your baby passed last year. It's so hard to lose a member of our little families.

1 mile jog? I hate jogging but I have this sick desire to want to love it, lol. You did lots of Cardio today, you must be tired!

Diana3271
11-09-2012, 07:05 AM
Good Morning :wave: TGIF! :dance:

Anyone have fun plans for the weekend?

I am pretty much doing the same as always, getting caught up with things. That's OK, though. ;) I might head out to find me some shoes to wear with my new dress. Wish me luck there since I hate shopping. I might end up with the personal shopper again. :lol:

in_the_end I love cardio and don't seem to tire as easily with it. Weights on the other hand are my nemesis. ;)

teacher1
11-09-2012, 08:52 PM
In the end- My dogs are both 4 years old and they're both spoiled.

Diana- I have been trying to do more in my workouts but I still really struggle with my food choices. I track and then get off of it. I know what I need to eat but lack willpower. I love Nov and Dec but as far as food they're the hardest months for me. So no real changes I go up and down.
As far as weekend plans- my parents are out of town so I have my brother and sister. So busy running them around.

Laura- teaching kickboxing sounds so fun.

today- rest

TurboLaura
11-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Hello ladies!! Rest day for me. Still feeling pretty tired from being sick but will workout Sat and sun for sure! Anniversary dinner tomorrow night, which will be lovely but too high in calories!

Nice workouts all!!

Teacher - your dogs sound so cute! Mine truly are my babies :)

Diana - did you get some new shoes?! You must be getting excited for your vacation :)

in the end - thanks for your caring advice. I really have to stop comparing myself to others and thinking I'm less! Something I REALLY STRUGGLE WITH BUT IT WILL GET BETTER! ;)

Diana3271
11-10-2012, 12:46 AM
Hi Everyone! TGIF! I hope you have a great weekend!

Check-In:
Les Mills Pump and Burn w/15's
Les Mills Sports Attack

I was barely able to get out all the reps with the 15's. I did it, although it was a struggle. I still absolutely love Sports Attack. I've think I've noticed some changes in my body recently. I just don't know where it's coming from though. Last week when I tried on my new dress for my DH he mentioned that my butt looked good. :o Today I went shopping and bought my new hose and found a pair of shoes. I had also bought a pair of shoes on Thursday. I wanted to try everything on and decide which pair of shoes that I liked the best. We decided that we liked the shoes I got today for the dress. I wanted to make sure they looked the best with my dress pants too. I walked by our entertainment center and saw my reflection in the glass. My butt looked more pronounced than I remember. :D Hmm, I was thinking that maybe it was the hose that I had on gave some extra shaping. I took them off, but(t) :D it was still there. It seems perkier, rounder, and firmer. Way TMI, I know. :lol: I'm not sure what's going on. I don't think it has to do with Les Mills since I just started this program. I have been doing Sports Attack for about a month. I don't think that would do it by itself. Before that I did the #10 SDX rotation. I will keep an eye on it ;) and report back if it falls flat of my expectations. :D Now, mind you, that thing does not need to keep growing. :D I will definitely need to keep an eye on it. I guess I need to make sure DH keeps an eye on it too, and for him to report any changes he notices. ;)

Teacher I hear you about the holidays. It is so hard. We always have piles of sweets in the house, but its stuff that I don't eat. DH is a big sweets eater. I actually like the stuff that I buy for him, but I have convinced myself that those things are not good. There are so many things that I cannot have in the house, though. I cannot be trusted.

Laura Happy Anniversary! Our anniversary is the 19th. Yep, I got the new shoes. I still need 1-2 more tops. But that's it. Now I am working on DH's wardrobe. DH is a larger man. It's so hard fitting him and everything is very expensive. Any dress clothes will be used very limited after this cruise, so I am pulling all the strings to get his clothes as inexpensive as possible. We did some shopping the other night. I realized that I would NOT have booked this cruise if I had not lost weight. When I was between 300-400 pounds, I could not find anything nice to wear. Then it made me fell bad about my DH. For the most part we never really let our weight stand in our way for anything that we wanted to do. But I realized that I would not be going on the cruise if I had not lost the weight. :dunno:

in_the_end
11-10-2012, 02:05 AM
Diana - How exciting that you're going on a vacation! And right on with the booty, girl! I'm Mexican, and we're all about curves, lol. It's like a crime to not hips, butt, and thick legs in my culture. I'm bottom heavy naturally so if you figure out what workout it was, let me know!!

Where are you going on vacation? I'm glad you found a pair of shoes that you liked.

Teacher - Dogs are our kids. They deserve to be spoiled ;) Have you tried a calorie counting website like MyFitnessPal? Tracking my food really kicked me into gear cause it made me realize how big my portions were and what my calories looked like on a daily basis.

Laura - Happy anniversary! It's good you're listening to your body and not pushing it. You'll recover in time.

20 min TJ today.

TurboLaura
11-10-2012, 12:12 PM
Hello ladies!

Diana - aka booty girl, that's so great! Congrats on feeling good about your shape and seeing results! Nope, not TMI, it's ok! WAHOo for you! :bravo:
Good for on getting the new clothes and shoes too! I know what you mean about not booking the cruise if you hadn't lost all that weight. Honestly at 200+ I didn't do a lot of things either! I'm so happy your going and I'm sure you'll find some great outfits for your hubby, too. Happy almost anniversary!

In the end - Squats and lots of TJ and TF shaped my booty and legs! I know you asked Diana but I thought I would chime in, too!! I'm also bottom heavy (Italian momma!!) and my rear was over 50 inches when I started and now is 38! Now I'm trying to do what Diana accomplished...tone, tighten and lift! I'm happy being at 38 inches and my honey sure is too ;) I have to say that I'm fighting with going down to an A cup though...ultra padded B's seem to still be ok! :)

Fire 45 EZ for me today after 45 minutes of yard work.

Take care and enjoy your weekend ladies!

teacher1
11-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Diana- very impressed with your bottom update!!! Made me smile :) congrats!

Laura- Happy Anniversary!!!!

In the end- I use Daily Burn just not consistently... but I need to get consistent with it!

today- TF Fire 45ez

Diana3271
11-10-2012, 09:49 PM

Check-In: KCM's 30 MTF Cardio Blast - Premix that contains both workouts

In the end We are going on a cruise to the Bahama's. It will be a first cruise for me. We are leaving from our hometown, so we don't even have to drive anywhere. Well, we have to drive about 15 miles. :lol: Keep up the great work!

Laura We ordered a couple sports coats from the Men's Warehouse online for my DH. They will be delivered to the store. They were both on clearance. The two of them were under $100. I'm not sure if we will keep both. I looked around for some dress pants for him today, but didn't find any. I want do most of the leg work so he doesn't get frustrated with it. KWIM? It sounds like you are feeling better. You got a heck of a workout in.

in_the_end
11-11-2012, 01:57 AM
Laura - Thanks for the input! I'll stick to what I'm doing for now until I get into better shape and start lifting heavier when doing squats and such to tone and tighten. I have Chalene Extreme that I plan on combining with Turbo Fire at some point. I'm cool with losing some boobage as long as I keep my booty, lol.

Diana's right, you got a great workout! Yard work alone is an awesome way to get some calorie burn.

Diana - That's exciting! But I'm sure right now you're not enjoying all the prep work since you don't like shopping like I do. It'll definitely pay off soon though =)

Great Saturday workouts everyone!!

Today was Cardio Party. I'm going to be going on a roadtrip back home to California for about 10 days so my workout schedule is going to interesting since I'll probably have to jog instead of do videos. We'll see what happens!

Diana3271
11-11-2012, 10:11 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Do you remember the contest I won last month? Tomorrow is the second (final) part of contest that I mentioned previously. We have to be at the location by 7:30 PM to check in. They have not released details about the contest, though. I will update about it tomorrow night when I get back home.

In the end I am feeling a little better about the trip, since I got most of my shopping done. I started this thing during the Summer. Can you believe it has taken me that long to find what I want? I am so glad I didn't wait until the last minute. I would be in total freak out mode by now. :lol: When you do leave for your trip?

teacher1
11-11-2012, 07:26 PM
In the end- Have a great trip! I was in Cali this summer and love it there :)

Diana- good luck with the 2nd part of the contest!!!

Laura- I hope you had a fun & restful weekend.

I had my brother and sister this weekend and I'm so glad my parents are back home.

today- TF Fire 30

Diana3271
11-11-2012, 11:18 PM

Where does the weekend go?

Check-In:
Les Mills Pump Challenge w/15's
TF Fire 30 w/weighted gloves

Teacher What are the ages of your brother and sister. I'm sure they can keep you busy. Do they like staying with you?

TurboLaura
11-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Hello all! Very fast weekend, as usual, but I also have today off.

Fire 60 and Ab Ignitor. I've decided to follow weeks 14-16 on the TF schedule as I really need schedules and if I'm doing the instructor training I want to be all turbo-ed up :)

Enjoy your day all!

in_the_end
11-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Hey everyone!

Quick check-in. Still running around and getting stuff ready, I'm leaving on Thursday.

Yesterday was 20 min TJ. Today will probably be Cardio Party. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

teacher1
11-12-2012, 08:15 PM
Laura- I hope you enjoyed your 3 day weekend!

Diana- My sister is 17 and my brother is 12 and they're both adopted from Ethiopia. They do like my house most of the time.

In the end- Is the trip for fun or work? You might have already said.

today- rest

Diana3271
11-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Hi Everyone :wave:

Check-In:
TF Fire 60
Les Mills Hard Core Abs

Today was the final part of that contest that I told you about a couple weeks ago. I didn't win the contest, but actually no one won the big money. It was almost impossible to win. I knew it would be like that. They had 6 large, foam type dice. You could win varying amounts based on getting the same image on all the sides. You could throw 3 at a time or all 6. When you threw them, it had to hit the wall, bounce off, and roll. I was really shocked at how many people could not hold the 3 dice, throw them and hit the wall. Anyways, no one got all 6 faces the same. They also gave away other gifts/money through a drawing. I didn't win anything additional. It was fun and thrilling to have an opportunity to win $100,000, though

Laura You are on fire with Turbo Fire! :flame:

in_the_end Will you have access to a pool, DVD player, or exercise equipment while on your trip?

Teacher Ah, your siblings are at an age where they are independent. They like doing their own thing.

teacher1
11-13-2012, 06:29 PM
Diana- well, at least you had fun at the contest. But $100,000 would have be really cool too!

today- TF Fire 30

TurboLaura
11-13-2012, 07:30 PM
Hello!! :wave:

Diana, too bad that you didn't win the 100K :( but as usual you have an awesome attitude about it! Nice workouts!!!!!!

Teacher - good job with Fire 30 :D

in the end - good luck packing and have a safe journey! CA is beautiful..what part are you heading to?

Fire 45 EZ and preparing for my kids kickboxing class. I like to put new routines together for them each week :)

Take care all!!!

Diana3271
11-13-2012, 10:39 PM

Check-In:
TF Fire 45 EZ

I was literally shaking trying to get out the last few reps of chest presses. I am really enjoying the Les Mills Pump workouts. I really love the energy and music. That is such a boost for me since I hate weightlifting.

Teacher Good job on your workout. Just think, I could have bought all of us a new workout program! That would have been fun! :D Maybe another time. ;)

Laura We both give TF 45 EZ the big smack down today! :carrot:

Diana3271
11-14-2012, 06:00 PM

Check-In: TF Fire 55 EZ

TurboLaura
11-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Hello ladies!!

Diana - Very cool that we did the same workout :) Glad to hear that you're enjoying Les Mills! Nice job on Fire 55EZ :)

Teacher - You're so consistent with working out! Keep it up!

Today I taught my 60 minute kickboxing class. Lots of fun but the girls had LOW energy and were tired! I still got a great workout. Will add Upper 20 tonight, too!

The Turbo Kick Instructor training has been cancelled and I must say -IM SO RELIEVED! I was starting to really dread it and began thinking of unhealthy ways to look thinner for that day...I've been so healthy on this 10.5 month journey and the LAST thing I need is to start eating ultra low calories or take diet pills to make me look more thin/ toned. I've yo yo dieted before in my early 20's and that helped me gain lots of weight, which made me 222 and I'll never be unhealthy again! I think I'm going to put it off until the summer and do it if I'm ready. I'm still relatively new in this healthy lifestyle and I refuse to screw it up! I will exercise and eat healthy for me!

Take care all.

teacher1
11-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Laura- good plan about training in the summer since you'll have it off :)

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
11-14-2012, 08:38 PM
Laura I'm glad it all worked out in the end and you feel good about it. That's all that matters. Good job in seeing the positive. No, you don't need to go down that other road. You are doing such a fantastic job as it is. Keep up the great work!

Diana3271
11-14-2012, 08:39 PM
Teacher Good job on that elliptical.

TurboLaura
11-14-2012, 09:04 PM
Thanks, ladies. I feel so much better knowing I'm going to continue my healthy lifestyle! I truly appreciate your support and comment :D

teacher1
11-15-2012, 11:30 AM
Hi ladies!!!

today- TF Fire 45ez

TurboLaura
11-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Hello all!!

Hiit 30 and Abs 10 tonight.

It's almost Friday :carrot:

Diana3271
11-15-2012, 09:58 PM

Check-In:
Les Mills Hard Core Abs
Kimberely Spreen's Cardio-Camp Workout

OMG! Don't get me started on Hard Core Abs! What is up with that thing? I think it's still the hardest ab workout that I have ever done. EVER! I know I mentioned this the last time I did Hard Core Abs, but it's still no easier. Maybe it should be called Insane Hard Core Abs. :rofl:

Great job on the workouts, ladies! I hear you on the weekend! :carrot:

TurboLaura
11-16-2012, 06:47 AM
Nice job with the ab workout!!! Is it a really long one???? Whoa...if YOU think it's the hardest ever it must be very tough!

Happy Friday :D

Diana3271
11-16-2012, 07:52 AM
Good Morning :wave: TGIF! :dance: I hope you have a great weekend!

Nice job with the ab workout!!! Is it a really long one???? Whoa...if YOU think it's the hardest ever it must be very tough!

Happy Friday :D

Laura No, it's not long at all. Only about 16 minutes of pure torture. :rofl: Evil little thing. ;)

TurboLaura
11-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Great job, Diana!!!!

Tonight is just Core 20 and a long walk with my boys (doggies).

Another sad day in my family as my mother in law's other dog died. So heartbreaking that she lost her 2 companions within 2 months of each other. Little Daphne was over 14 and passed in my car as we were driving to the vets. :( It was very peaceful for her, thankfully.

Take care ladies and have a great weekend.

teacher1
11-16-2012, 08:32 PM
Laura- sorry about the dog passing :( Glad she went peacefully

Diana- you're killing it with the workouts

today- rest

Diana3271
11-16-2012, 11:07 PM
HI Everyone! :wave:

Anyone traveling for Thanksgiving? What are your plans?

It's just me and my DH now that my Mom is no longer with us. We used to go out because it was just the 3 of us. Now, there's even less of a reason to do major cooking. We have plans to go out. We won't go to any of our regular places. We are going to eat at a place that we have never before.

Check-In:
Les Mills Sports Attack

Laura So sorry for the loss of a family pet. Hugs to all of you.

Teacher Hi :wave: Have a good weekend.

TurboLaura
11-16-2012, 11:19 PM
Hi Ladies,

Ended up making today my rest day.

Diana and Teacher - have a wonderful weekend. Thanksgiving is my hubby's fav holiday and we do LOTS of cooking. LOTS and LOTS! My parents come along with the 8 of us here. It's a nice day but so much work! Diana, if you were closer you'd also be invited :D

Take care everyone.

Diana3271
11-17-2012, 08:43 AM
Diana, if you were closer you'd also be invited :D

Thank you! I would be right there! :D

I am in a couple different health/fitness related forums. The check-in buddies are located all over the US/world. We often discuss how awesome it would be if we lived close to each other. We could exercise together and make sure we are on track, etc. It would be so much fun. There is no one around me that works out, tries to eat in a healthy way, or who has lost a lot of weight, etc. It would be nice to have that type of support from another person, in your regular life.

ETA: This link was posted at another fitness forum that I am a member of. Everyone here loves animals, so I thought you would enjoy it. http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=xiB3wlvWktw

TurboLaura
11-17-2012, 12:20 PM
Adorable video! Diana, I agree that it's nice to have people close by by exercise, eat healthy and have lost lots of weight. My honey lost about 60 pounds a few years ago through power 90 and p90x and we both maintain low sugar diets, which helps a lot. Most of my friends don't work out and I would LOVE to do a group Turbo Fire with friends! Maybe there's someone at work that would workout with you?

Today: More yardwork, 20 minute walk with the boys and Core 20. Have a good sat!!

teacher1
11-17-2012, 12:22 PM
Diana- oh that dog video is so cute!!!! My dogs are so in the way during workouts.

My DH might be going to Colorado with his family to visit aunts and uncles. I'm staying here and will head to my parents house. All my brothers and sisters will be here all week :) Lots of cooking and I'm sure too much eating!

today- TF Fire 45

Diana3271
11-17-2012, 11:47 PM

Check-In
Les Mills Hard Core Abs
TF Fire 45 EZ

Laura We are self employed, so it's just me and DH. He is not going to workout nor is he going to eat healthy. :lol: That's just asking too much of him. :rofl:

Teacher I'm with you on the too much eating. The good thing about going out is that I am not tempted with the leftovers. But, I am sure I will eat enough at that one sitting. ;) How many siblings do you have?

TurboLaura
11-18-2012, 08:42 AM
Hello and Happy Sunday! :wave:

Diana - there's that ab workout again!! good job! So sorry - I think that you did say before that you're self employed. Even though this isn't in person, I have to say that its helped me so much from June - now. I also post on a Beachbody message board with about 4-5 women who are all over 30 and when we started we were all doing TF but many have branched out but we're all still posting! People actually start local fit clubs and work out together through beachbody and it's free!! May be worth checking out?

Teacher - I will surely be eating WAAAAAAAAY to much on Thurs. We make so much food and nothing is healthy - just the turkey but I don't touch that!

Today - Fire 45 or 60 - not sure :)

Take care!!!!!

teacher1
11-18-2012, 06:22 PM
Diana- I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters so we stay pretty busy around the holidays.

today- walk in the park with DH and the doggies

Diana3271
11-18-2012, 09:49 PM

Check-In
2000 Jump Ropes

Laura :lol: on that ab workout! It's on the schedule for tomorrow, too. I am starting to reconsider these workouts! I think these Les Mills people are trying to kill me. Pump and Burn is kicking my butt, too.

Teacher I can see how you and the family are really busy during the holidays. Enjoy your time with them.

teacher1
11-19-2012, 06:58 PM
today- TF Fire 45ez

TurboLaura
11-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Hello!!!!!!!!!!

Nice workouts!!

Hiit 25 and abs 10 tonight.

Almost Turkey Day! I'm enjoying a nice short week at school :carrot: At work today someone who is naturally very thin and doesn't have to workout or monitor food, made some comments that bothered me. She asked if I was "able to maintain my current weight" and that "Thanksgiving...well everyday must be SO hard for you". Not sure why this bothered me, but it did. Her social skills are really crappy. UGH. I was thinking "you're not a friend and it's not your business!" Sorry for the rant...

Diana3271
11-19-2012, 10:14 PM

Check-In:
Les Mills Hard Core Abs (Will this one ever get easier? Ha Ha Maybe when I finish the rotation and I don't have to do it any longer. Then it will really be easy. But in reality, I could not have even attempted this workout without having completed #10 SD Xtreme or Insanity. Those two programs really helped with this type of workout.
TF Fire 60

Keep up the great work, ladies. I didn't sleep well last night and I am exhausted. Hopefully I can sleep better tonight. I'm trying to get to bed a little earlier tonight.

ETA: Laura Sorry about what the co-worker said. Isn't it funny when it comes to our weight, what we eat, how we workout, everyone feels it's their business and need to advise us. Pay no mind to those people. Keep up the great work.

teacher1
11-20-2012, 06:24 PM
Laura- I agree with Diana to not pay attention to that silly woman. I think it's so rude when commenting on someone's food intake.

today- TF Fire 30

Diana3271
11-20-2012, 09:35 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
TF Fire 45 w/weighted gloves
TF Fire 45 EZ w/weighted gloves

I am going to take a break from my Pump Rotation for this week. I am wanting to get in a little extra cardio this week. I will pick back up on Monday.

Speaking of people commenting on your food, I will share this. I posted this in my other check-in, so I will copy and paste. I am a big eater, so I have to eat a lot of veggies to fill up. This happened to me a couple weeks ago. I hope you get a kick out of it.

I had something funny happen today. As soon as I ordered my lunch the guy asked me if I wanted a to go box. Hmm, now why would he ask me that? :chin: I had just placed my order and had not received it, yet. I told him no, that I am a big eater and I plan on eating all of my food. :rofl: If I couldn't eat it, I would not have ordered it. :lol: Now let's consider all of his reasons for him thinking I needed a to go box. Does he think that's too much food for one person to eat? It's less calories than 1/2 of one of their normal sandwiches alone. Geesh, people! I need a filler up! I'm hungry! :rofl: I swear I come into contact with all of the freaks! Are you trying to say that I am eating too much? :D Hmm? :chin: You never tell a woman that! :nono: Are you calling me a pig? :ink: Maybe a cow? :moo: I know you wouldn't do that! :nono: :rofl: Then of all things, when they brought my food, they brought 3 forks! What is up with these people. My whole meal had 500-600 calories in it. That's less than 1/2 of one of their normal sandwiches would have. Off my :soap:

TurboLaura
11-21-2012, 12:21 AM
Hey all - Diana and teacher, thank you for the reality check. You're both right, just ignore and realize that it's so rude! I never comment on peoples food except for saying, "that looks/smells great". I honestly think she was projecting some of her own crap onto me because Thanksgiving is a tough time of year for her, not because of food, but because of family issues.

Diana - you make me :lol: LAUGH! That is so strange that he did that! I bet it's because you're so thin and fit but seriously..shut up and let us have our meals! 500 cals in a meal is perfect! UGH...what a weirdo. 3 forks? Perhaps they thought you would also eat with your feet?! hehehehe...I run social skills counseling groups for kids with various levels of Asperger's at my school and I swear I feel like I'm in group when dealing with adults! SUCH poor social skills. Glad that you were able to laugh it off :)

Took today off from working out - cooking up a storm here and worked late with detention kids. Will do hard core cardio tomorrow no matter what. Major Bloat Day aka Thanksgiving on Thurs!

Take care and have a wonderful evening!

teacher1
11-21-2012, 01:37 PM
Diana- I agree with Laura the 3 fork thing is funny. The whole story was making me laugh.

Laura- That one thing I love and dislike about working with students with special needs- no filter! It can make you laugh but also I've had some harsh comments over the years.

today- Elip 30 min.... off to start cooking at my mom's house :)

Diana3271
11-21-2012, 11:05 PM

Check-In:
Les Mills Sports Attack
TF Hiit 25

Sounds like both of you are working your butts off today and will be tomorrow, too. Enjoy the time with your family. Will you have time for a workout or will you take the day off? I am hoping to get some cardio in.

Diana3271
11-22-2012, 09:10 AM
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! :happ3:

teacher1
11-22-2012, 08:35 PM
:turkey::thanks1::thanks2:

It was a busy day... so much food and family time. I didn't get in any exercise. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Diana3271
11-22-2012, 11:03 PM

Check-In: Leslie Sansone's 3 Mile Walk Your Belly Flat

Ha Ha! After today, it will take a lot more than 3 miles to walk my belly flat! :rofl: Tomorrow is a new day and I'm back on track! :carrot:

TurboLaura
11-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Hello ladies!!

Hope that you all had a lovely Thanksgiving! We had a great day with way too much food :T but lots of laughs and love. So grateful for my honey, dogs and my mom.

Back on track today as I feel SO bloated and puffy. Hate that. My face looks big in a photo from last night...also really hate that!

Fire 45 EZ and Core 20 today - YAY!

teacher1
11-23-2012, 06:15 PM
Today I went with my family to a Christmas tree farm to cut down their tree. I have a prelit artificial tree. But it's always a fun time to see Santa and drink hot chocolate while watching my brothers chop down a tree. I'm getting the carpets cleaned Wed so I'll have to wait until next week to get my tree up.

Elip- 30 min

Diana3271
11-23-2012, 10:47 PM

Check-In: Jenny Ford's Hi-Lo Cardio II

I'm thinking TTOM is getting ready to start. Everything has gotten on my nerves today, even Jenny Ford. She talked too much. I know it's me because she didn't talk any more than she did on the previous workouts. Also, if she didn't call me moves, I wouldn't know what to do. I will try this one again in the future. I like Jenny, so I know I'm the one with the problem. I haven't worked out with much intensity during this holiday. Sunday will be a day off since we are going to Myrtle Beach.

It sounds like everyone is having a wonderful holiday!

TurboLaura
11-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Hello ladies!

Diana, it's amazing how hormones can throw our moods and tolerance levels off! Nice workouts and have a nice time at Myrtle Beach! I hear it's lovely.
Teacher- Great workout! I'm sure it was great fun getting the tree :)

Well for me....I ate way too much again yesterday. Ugh for yummy leftovers! Today totally on track and will do this until my bday celebration in 3 weeks...yikes...35 is right around the corner :yikes:

Fire 45 and Core 20 today. My stomach feels doughy :(

teacher1
11-24-2012, 07:55 PM
Diana- you're post is cracking me up. i sometimes feel that way about one of the y cycle instructors. She's the sweetest lady but she never stops talking. Most days it's not a big deal but sometimes it makes the workout seem even longer.

Laura- way to get back on track. I finished my leftovers for lunch. I have a Dec. bday too. Mine's on 12/20. I'll be 33.

today- Elip 30 min... My husband gets back from Colorado tonight. I can't wait for a good nights sleep. I hate being in the house alone even with 2 dogs.

Diana3271
11-24-2012, 10:24 PM

Check-In: 4 Mile Walk

I checked the distance on a walking path on Thursday, anticipating walking or running on it. It's 2 miles each way. Right now, it's not good for running because there are a lot of pine needles, leaves, and acorns on the path. The pine needles are very slippery. I would liked to have walked more, but that would have made it 8 miles. I didn't have the time for that. Also, if I got 2 miles away and ended up exhausted I would have to walk 2 more miles back to my car. :D There are no benches or stops along the way.

Teacher Good job on the workouts! Glad your DH is returning and you will be able to rest well. OMG! That instructor on the DVD was yacking up a storm, yesterday! :blah: :coach: :blah: It's like, "will you shut up, already?". I tend to talk, argue, cuss at the instructors anyways. :lol: Shaun T was like "how do you feel? Me: "like crap!" Shaun T: "Now don't you feel stronger since you got through that?" Me: "No, I feel like crap since you tried to kill me". :rofl: Thank goodness there is not a video camera in the room when I work out. :D

Laura I know how you feel. My stomach was still hurting me yesterday. I feel a lot better today, though. I'm glad we don't have leftovers around the house. That makes it tough.

TurboLaura
11-25-2012, 09:22 AM
Diana - you tell it to Shawn T!! :lol: I must saw that he's QUITE eye catching with that fabulous body, especially when he takes his shirt off! Good job on the walk. Sometimes it's nice to get outside and change it up!!

Teacher - our birthdays are 10 days apart! I've always loved having a birthday during the holiday season :) Glad that your husband is home! I'm with you on the sleeping alone stuff even with dogs in the house :)

Fire 55EZ for me today :)

teacher1
11-25-2012, 11:50 AM

Yesterday my hip (pelvic ligament) was really hurting again. I hurt it last Dec. and it's been a problem that comes and goes. But it was shooting pain last night. So I'll have to call the doctor Monday. My DH has been telling me to go back to the doctor but then it would get better. I'm embarrassed to go back since I've waited so long. Also, I'm scared I might need an MRI. I'm so irritated that body my hasn't healed correctly. I guess it's time to face the hip problem since we'll most likely start trying to have a baby in June once we get back from Disney World. I would hate to get pregnant and then had even more hip pain with the added weight. I'm clearly having a pity party for myself. However, this has made me very thankful for my good hip :)

today- rest

Diana3271
11-26-2012, 08:38 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

No workout for me, yesterday, since we went to Myrtle Beach for the day.

Laura Nice long workout for you, yesterday! I wish Chalene would do some new TF workouts. I wish they would be like 45EZ. Love the pure cardio without the Turbos.

Teacher Sorry to hear about your hip bothering you. I hope you can get into the Dr. quickly and get it resolved. Sending healing thoughts your way. :hug:

TurboLaura
11-26-2012, 05:59 PM
Hey ladies!!

Teacher - how are you feeling today? Be sure to get some rest and get to the doctor. I know what you mean about being embarrassed about not going for a while but you really just have to get there. Does ice or advil help?

Diana - how was your day? I really love Fire 55EZ and Fire 45 EZ...also Fire 60 :) I wish she would make some more, too. I ordered a little gift for myself yesterday - hip hop abs with Shaun T. It was on a special and with my discount I got 9 workouts for 26!!! woowee that's a fab deal!

Hiit 20 tonight. Exhausted from only 4 hours of sleep last night! Struggling with my eating today, which happens when I'm tired. does this happen to you ladies at all? - I really need to get my focus back like when I was REALLY losing!

teacher1
11-26-2012, 06:28 PM
Diana- I'm sure why had fun on your day trip to the beach

Laura- Advil does help some. It just seems like so many months it should have healed up by now. It makes me feel like 32 going on 80.

today- rest... My doctor appointment is late tomorrow afternoon. My hip feels so much better today but still checking with the doctor.

Diana3271
11-26-2012, 11:49 PM

Check-In:
Les Mills Pump & Burn w/15's
TF Fire 45 EZ w/weighted gloves

Teacher Isn't it odd that you have an appointment with the Dr. and your hip starts feeling better. It's like "it" doesn't want to go to the Dr. ;) I'm sure you resting it is also helping. Sending you good vibes for your appointment tomorrow. I hope the Dr. can figure it out for you. Hang in there.

Laura I also get really munchy if I haven't gotten enough sleep. Not a good feeling. I hope you rest well tonight. Good deal on HHA's! I hope you like it. I'm hoping Beach Body will be sending out Combat in the next couple of weeks.

teacher1
11-27-2012, 07:38 PM
Hi all!!!

I went to the doctor and the nurse said the said the appointment said, "pulled pelvis." :o Oh my, no I was there for a pulled pelvic ligament. :rofl: We both got a good laugh. The doctor has 3 options for my hip- 1. cortisone shot 2. Physical therapy 3. MRI. So we started the first step- a shot. I'll give it a week and then if it's not better we'll see about PT. My exercise plan is try walking the dogs and maybe a little elip just for the week to see how my body reacts to the shot. I really just hope the shot helps.
This is what I actually have-
"Hip bursitis- is swelling and pain of a bursa in your hip. A bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion or shock absorber between a tendon and a bone. A tendon is a cord of tough tissue that connects muscles to bones. Normally a bursa has a small amount of fluid in it. When injured, the bursa becomes inflamed."
So it wasn't a pulled ligament. Not a good thing to have but glad I know what's going on with my hip.

Diana3271
11-27-2012, 10:26 PM

Check-In: Michelle Dozois Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn

Teacher Did you already get the shot? Can I say something? OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! I just had to get that out! ;) I have never had anything like that but it sounds bad. I hope the shot helps. I am so glad that you have a diagnosis and you can start going in a positive direction. Remember the problems I had with what I thought was a "food allergy". The first allergist didn't give me an official diagnosis. He just told me to take a daily antihistamine. I continued to eliminate foods for the next year, thinking it was a food allergy. It is awful not having a diagnosis or a correct diagnosis. Very frustrating. I'm glad you got it figured out. Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way that the shot will work for you. :hug:

TurboLaura
11-28-2012, 12:16 AM
Teacher - :lol: on the pulled pelvis :) How are you feeling tonight? I hope that the shot gives you some relief...it does sound very painful. I'm glad that you went to the MD and they can treat you now.

Today - Core 20 and lots of stretching. Hamstring feels very tight so no bouncing :)

Diana3271
11-28-2012, 03:51 PM

Check-In:
Les Mills Pump & Burn w/15's
Les Mills Sports Attack

Teacher How are you feeling today?

Laura Try to get some extra stretching in for those hamstrings.

TurboLaura
11-28-2012, 06:22 PM
Hey all :)

Diana, nice workouts! MY Les Mills Combat should be coming soon - I think early Dec and I can't wait! Hip Hop Abs should be here any day now!

Teacher - how's the hip?

Today is a rest day for me as I have to go back to school for parent conferences until 8:30...ugh. Worked out Sat through Tues then Thurs - Sat for this week.

Take care ladies!

teacher1
11-28-2012, 07:46 PM
Laura - that's one of the things I don't miss about teaching- conferences. Although, they're a lot better than IEPS. You can get so much insight into the students life through the parents but those long days drain you!

My hip is better but not perfect. The shot really didn't hurt, it was like a flu shot. I'll give it until Tues. I rested today but going to try the elip and walking dogs tomorrow.

Diana3271
11-28-2012, 10:25 PM
Laura I ordered Combat, too. Let me know when you hear they will start deivery.

Teacher Good news on your hip. Take it easy. :hug:

Diana3271
11-29-2012, 06:10 PM

Check-In
Les Mills Pump Hard Core Abs
TF Fire 55 EZ

TurboLaura
11-29-2012, 09:03 PM
Hello!!

There you go with the ab workout again, Diana!!
I believe Combat will be shipped the first week of December. It looks like it will be completely unlike anything I've done.

Not sure about tonight's workout yet. I'm thinking of doing the Turbo Jam total body blast on the ball...done with a large exercise ball and is a fab head to toe workout!

Take care ladies!!

teacher1
11-29-2012, 09:15 PM

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
11-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Laura That is one evil little workout, for sure! I called today to check when they were going to start sending the Combat workouts. They did not show my order! I placed the order for Pump and Combat at the same time. I was told today that they could not place both orders at the same time. :mad: I don't know why the SA told me that they placed the order. So anyways, I reordered it. I better not get 2 orders! They said they will start distribution on Dec 4.

Teacher How was your hip with the elliptical today? What did your Dr. say about exercise?

teacher1
11-30-2012, 07:21 PM
Diana- the elip is working out good. The doctor said some elip, walking, and cycling are best. He said just try them and see how the hip goes.

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
11-30-2012, 09:52 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :dance: Have a great weekend!

Check-In: Kimberly Spreen's Cardio-Camp Workout

Teacher I'm glad the Dr. OK'd you to workout. I hope you have a good weekend.

ETA: Getting us started for December: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/270813-december-turbo-fire-more-check.html