Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 10-31-2012, 09:18 AM   #1  
GO.FRUIT.YOURSELF

S/C/G: 255/155/110 Fruitarian

Height: 5"2

Lightbulb 100lbs in under a year, Eating 3500+ calories a day!!!

I hit the 100lb weight loss mark about a month ago. It happened so fast I was scared to even celebrate, but I can honestly say my life from then to now, its just so different.

I started at 255 lbs, For 10 years I had been doing the calorie in calorie out, workout as much as you can, high protein method. It never worked and I would get so discouraged, I remember fantasizing about just cutting the fat off and being done with it, I was next to tears at any given moment.

In February my husband and I decided to go Vegan, for ethical reasons. 2 days later I was frantically searching youtube for "fat vegans" and how I could lose weight being vegan, a lot of people don't realize how much delicious vegan junk food is out there. Anyways I came across a video called "How to get fat and stay fat" it blew my mind. Immediately after I came across a crazy fit guy and his girlfriend from Australia. I stumbled upon this entire community of people who weren't just vegan, but "Fruitarian" This idea you could be at your peak health by eating fruits and veg in abundance and never have to go hungry and be eating as much as you want, and be healthy too. YEAH RIGHT.

I was wrong, I ordered the China study, by T colin Campbell, 80 10 10 by Dr Douglas Graham, and about 10 other books and was amazed at all these people living this way and they were so healthy.

Here I am 8 months later I am currently at 155, but probably less by now I only weigh myself once a month.

I love it, but I know the last weight is going to be the hardest and thats why Im joining this forum to help get to the end with support of others.
Melissamixedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 237.2/197.6/137.2

Height: 5'3"

Default Congratulations

Melissa... great job and congratulations on the 100 pound loss. You are an inspiration... keep up the good work!
cdcn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:12 PM   #3  
FatBurningQueen

S/C/G: 230/224/160

Height: 5'11

Congratulations Melissa!

So happy that you have found the right formula that delivers the results you are looking for!

Congratulations!

Geraldine
xx
GeraldineHearne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:21 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/ see ticker /147

Height: 5/4

Wow congrats on your awesome weightloss!
roxybabay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:30 AM   #5  
GO.FRUIT.YOURSELF

S/C/G: 255/155/110 Fruitarian

Height: 5"2

Thank you so much for the support!
Melissamixedup is offline   Reply With Quote