Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 10-29-2012, 10:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 148/135/130

Height: 5'

Unhappy I spiraled :(

I was doing so good on my diet, but the last 2 days stress got the best of me, and I really messed up. I cheated myself and I just feel absolutely terrible I get to order my elliptical Thursday, so I'm really hoping that will help me get that extra boost to stick to my plan (Hurricane sandy is causing some nasty rain and wind here, its hard to get out for a walk now) Oy, I just feel terrible today friends :/
Kopuiylopiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #2  
Irish dance addict

S/C/G: 145/145.4/125

Height: 5' 3"

I know this was posted yesterday...hope you're feeling better today! We all have these setbacks, so I definitely understand where you're coming from. I've been fighting it hard (see all the frowny faces in my signature!).

Hope you're making it through Sandy okay too. If you think it might help, please consider joining our binge free October challenge in this forum. I know there's only a couple days left, but it is NEVER too late to start plus I'm sure we'll all still be working on this next month too.
atmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:00 PM   #3  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Keep your head up! In the long run a couple days is nothing! Hope you are doing bettre today!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #4  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 189/see ticker/127

Height: 5'7"

I hope you are safe and feeling less stressed!

It is good to see you are looking forward to something in purchasing your elliptical It isn't easy getting back on track, but much easier doing it right away then continuing in the downslide. Keep your head up. You can do this (((HUGS)))
ToriJ84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:46 PM   #5  

Height: 5'4

Far be it for me to downplay your anxieties about your 'spiral', but perhaps a bit of perspective will help?

It may have been a hard, ugly spiral, but it was only 2 days (or one? It was a bit hard to tell from your post). You may have some bloating and water weight hanging around but I'm sure that whatever fat you gained from this can be lost before you know it if you just resume your healthy lifestyle.

I promise you that beating yourself up will not help. You need to be gentle and kind to yourself, and realize that we all have bad days! Even those who don't suffer from any real BED occasionally overeat. That's life... it happens!

Get back to a normal routine and I promise you that a short while from now this won't even be a blip on your radar anymore. Water under the bridge.

Last edited by JossFit; 10-30-2012 at 06:47 PM.
JossFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:16 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 148/135/130

Height: 5'

Atmos- I'll definitely be joining the November no binge. I'm looking forward to the next month, though I may be possibly having brain surgery (Not letting that fear get the best of me till I know for sure). I feel the new month will bring a refreshing new start.

LockItUp- I am feeling better today. Thank you You guys are so helpful. I really don't have anybody around here I can vent to or just get a cheer up talk from. So really it means a lot

ToriJ84- Again, thank you for the support. I'm really excited to start this elliptical training.

JossFit- I'm working on not being so hard on myself. I know i'm too hard, and obsess easily over small things. Once I can overcome this I know that i'll be able to reach my goal in a healthier, and more efficient way. I'm working on getting excited about my future.

You girls rock, thank you for listening, and being constant inspiration <3
Kopuiylopiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:31 PM   #7  
Pink Leopard Power

S/C/G: 351.2/ticker/185

Height: 6'0

Glad you ordered your elliptical! Nothing like having easy access equipment to keep you on track. I always found myself skipping work outs because "it's cold" or when I was not in the mood to get acceptable to leave the house. Hopefully you are feeling better and can get on the road to being less stressed. Keep it up!
JollyGreenSteen19 is offline   Reply With Quote