Atkins - Dumb question..

View Full Version : Dumb question..

Kopuiylopiu
10-25-2012, 02:40 AM
I know they say there is no such thing as a stupid question, but i've got one.
How do you start the Atkins diet?:?: Is it a book you buy, is it an online thing? I honestly don't know. I do want to start though, I just don't know where to start. Lol. Thanks!

*~Love and Light~*

TripSwitch
10-25-2012, 06:09 AM
There are several books... did you try searching through the threads here for recommendations? I know a lot of people like his earlier works... Did you try a Google search as well? That's always one of my first "go to" moves when I want to start getting some info on something... And check out Amazon... because I would think you would be able to "take a look inside" some of his books and read a few pages as well...

Good luck...

JerseyGyrl
10-25-2012, 10:29 AM
I know they say there is no such thing as a stupid question, but i've got one.
How do you start the Atkins diet?:?: Is it a book you buy, is it an online thing? I honestly don't know. I do want to start though, I just don't know where to start. Lol. Thanks!

*~Love and Light~*

:welcome2:
You may want to have a look at my link for Atkins Induction Basics. I think it will help answer your questions.
Please feel free to post frequently. You are right, there is no such thing as a stupid question. If you don't ask, you don't learn!
Hope this helps.
All the best to you!!:)

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/atkins/138091-atkins-induction-basics.html