Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-25-2012, 12:40 AM   #1  
Golden Goose

S/C/G: 333/tracker/150

Height: 5'10

Default Inspiration.

This place is full of support that I have been truly grateful for. We've all started from not knowing sh*t about eating right or exercising and have been held back by fear. I read some of these success stories and I think to myself, "Wow, that person is truly amazing." I get inspired by everyone's determination and hard work. I use to think that I had to conquer the world in a day, but I've learned that I don't. Small steps help you get to where you want to go; a giant leap in the dark will only make you turn around and head for the hills! I don't want to run away from the things I'm afraid of.

Many small steps and many small goals can turn into great success.

for all of you.
Slush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:40 AM   #2  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

This really is a great place!!! You are so right about the small steps!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:33 AM   #3  

S/C/G: size24W/size12/size10

Height: 5'5"

I will consider each day’s effort as but one blow of my blade against a mighty oak. The first blow may cause not a tremor in the wood, nor the second, nor the third. Each blow, of itself, may be trifling, and seem of no consequence. Yet from childish swipes the oak will eventually tumble. So it will be with my efforts of today.

I look at weight loss this way. The first day I may see no changes, nor the second, or third...but my everyday efforts are definitely doing something...and eventually that weight is going to drop. Each "swipe" matters and counts, although it may not appear so in the beginning. So you are definitely right....small steps will get you to where you want to be!
angieand2girls is offline   Reply With Quote