LA Weight Loss - Does Anyone Blog Here Anymore????

View Full Version : Does Anyone Blog Here Anymore????

Frogme
10-24-2012, 05:06 PM
Does anyone still post for the LAWL blogs? Is this forum dead? Has it moved?:?:

almsthere
11-11-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm not sure. If you find out, let me know, too.

I decided this weekend, I would go into a LA center near me. Then I read on their fb page that they closed all the centers in my area back in Oct. :(

Shy16
11-15-2012, 11:45 AM
Let me know as well.
I've tried to respond to the last thread that was posted in August. That person said that it was too bad that many people were losing interest and not posting anymore. I responded in September when I joined but have not had an answer.

4princesses
11-20-2012, 12:12 AM
Back again. Ordered LAWL online on Costco and had it delivered to my door. Back hard core for my last 10-15 lbs. Sad my center closed but can do without... Have you girls!

joefla70
11-20-2012, 10:12 AM
Back again. Ordered LAWL online on Costco and had it delivered to my door. Back hard core for my last 10-15 lbs. Sad my center closed but can do without... Have you girls!

When I did LAWL, there were no pre-packaged foods (except for supplements). Is that what you ordered from costco?

I was on LAWL a couple years ago. All of our local centers closed too. Recently, friends of mine started going to Quick Weight Loss Centers and lost a bunch of weight. I am following that diet too, but I don't go to the centers and I buy my own alternative supplements. From what I can tell, it seems that the LAWL and the QWL diets are very similar. If you want, you can check out the QWLC thread. Its not extremely active, but there a few new people who have been posting there. You can find it here:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions/228236-quick-weight-loss-centers-diet.html