Old 10-19-2012, 05:23 AM   #1  
Heading Downtown...

S/C/G: 225/165/165

Height: 5'8"

Default Nutrition Scales?

So I'm looking to get a food scale and actually start weighing out food to see if it helps with this plateau that I've been on...

Anyone here use one that provides nutrition info e.g. calories, carbs, fat, protein, etc. ? I'm curious to hear what people here think and if anyone has any recommendations...

I think a food scale that provides the nutrition info as well as the weight of the food will be just what I need to help me get motivated to get to goal... even if it means being a little bit more OCD than I would like...

So I'm really looking forward to hear if this has helped other people here...
TripSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Staying away from the scales susie256 Weight Loss Support 23 07-15-2010 11:00 AM
Should I get some scales and calorie count? librakitten Weight Loss Support 26 06-22-2009 02:13 PM
Scales not moving at all - feeling discouraged and confused. tinycities Weight Loss Support 15 12-04-2008 04:43 AM