Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2003, 10:18 AM   #1  
Hang In There

Default Happy Anniversary Ole Alvin

Well today is the one year anniversary of Alvin's WLS, and what a year it has been. Full of ups and downs, and more ups and downs, but all in all a wonderful year.

We now have a life that consists of more than getting up and making it to our chairs and then to the car to work and then to our desks, back home and to our chairs.

With Alvin's new body and my new knees, we are actually doing things again. i don't want to get mushy on all of you, but I do want to thank all of you for being here and listening to my fears and my joys and my glad times and sad times.

Just a side note, my Mom is doing pretty good coping with the loss of my dad, she is a strong lady and is really trying! Of course with tomorrow being Easter we will all be at my mom's and dad's absence will be very strongly felt. Keep us in you prayers.
Old 04-19-2003, 10:38 PM   #2  
Old Cackler

{{{{{{{{{barb}}}}}}} you two have had quite a year... lots of good, but more than your share of sadness as well.

and through it all,m you've kept your wits, your sense of humor, and your kindness. you're a real gem.

and ole alvin is incredibly lucky to have you around.
Old 05-08-2003, 08:01 PM   #3  

oh Barb! I missed this one!!!

Glad to hear that your dh is doing well and that your Mom is hanging in there!

peach
Closed Thread