Medifast - Medifast Soft Bake

View Full Version : Medifast Soft Bake

jmko
10-13-2012, 03:57 AM
UGH. I really, REALLY don't like this. I have a full box, plus about half another. I'm past the 30 day exchange policy. I really just want them gone, if you get my drift. If not, I don't know what to do with them. I've even tried doing the soft bake shakes, little better, but still gross to me. Boo.

gettingthere73
10-13-2012, 10:39 AM
UGH. I really, REALLY don't like this. I have a full box, plus about half another. I'm past the 30 day exchange policy. I really just want them gone, if you get my drift. If not, I don't know what to do with them. I've even tried doing the soft bake shakes, little better, but still gross to me. Boo.
I LOVE them. I, however, do not fully bake it. I prefer the warm cookie dough.

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android

Riddy
10-14-2012, 01:59 PM
They're not my favorite, but with a little vanilla, extra water (more like 3 tablespoons), and a tablespoon of dry PB2 added, they're pretty good.

You can also top them with a drizzle of sugar free Hershey syrup.

Lyn2007
11-11-2012, 09:59 PM
It makes an excellent Java Chip Frap.

Just add a cup of cold Silk unsweetened vanilla almond milk (1 condiment), the Soft Bake packet, and a handful of ice and some instant coffee granules to the blender and blend. Super yummy!

mrsfecura
01-05-2013, 08:00 AM
I think I'll try the frap mentioned above-I'm new to the plan and tried the soft bake as directed in the micro-it wasn't awful but I didn't love it for sure.

Gkm130
01-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Any suggestions on how to get the soft serve out of the bullet blender? Doesn't seem worth the hassle to me...