Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #1  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

Default Sliding backwards!

Hey everyone. I started the downward spiral again!

I can't even really pinpoint what happened but slowly I started to ignore calories and nutrition and eat whatever I wanted...

But I'm back! I'm back with some lessons learned and I'm ready to get going again. I only really went off the wagon for about two weeks which, in the grand scheme of my life, is a small fraction.

I decided that I'm going to give up sugar. I think that's a huge factor in controlling my cravings and hunger. I'm going to do this first before adding back in calorie counting. I'd like to be off sugar for at least 2 weeks before going on to the next thing.

I also think I definitely need to get some cardio in my life. It really helps with self-esteem, stress and life in general. The hard part is getting myself to go.

So anyways, that's my take on the matter but I love hearing from all the lovely people on 3FC and I just wanted everyone to know I am still pushing along and trying to obtain some semblence of health!
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:02 PM   #2  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

giving up sugar is a GREAT idea. ive never had the willpower but i wish i did! take one step at a time and youll be fine.
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/173/135

Height: 5' 3"

I have been there too but the good thing is that you caught yourself and got back on track!!
SarahJane88 is offline   Reply With Quote