Weight Loss Support - Sliding backwards!

View Full Version : Sliding backwards!

thewalrus0
10-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Hey everyone. I started the downward spiral again!

I can't even really pinpoint what happened but slowly I started to ignore calories and nutrition and eat whatever I wanted...

But I'm back! I'm back with some lessons learned and I'm ready to get going again. I only really went off the wagon for about two weeks which, in the grand scheme of my life, is a small fraction.

I decided that I'm going to give up sugar. I think that's a huge factor in controlling my cravings and hunger. I'm going to do this first before adding back in calorie counting. I'd like to be off sugar for at least 2 weeks before going on to the next thing.

I also think I definitely need to get some cardio in my life. It really helps with self-esteem, stress and life in general. The hard part is getting myself to go.

So anyways, that's my take on the matter but I love hearing from all the lovely people on 3FC and I just wanted everyone to know I am still pushing along and trying to obtain some semblence of health!

juliastl27
10-10-2012, 04:02 PM
giving up sugar is a GREAT idea. ive never had the willpower but i wish i did! take one step at a time and youll be fine.

SarahJane88
10-10-2012, 04:06 PM
I have been there too but the good thing is that you caught yourself and got back on track!!