WW Clubs and Groups - New Here!

View Full Version : New Here!

MissMyCrome
10-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Hello All!

I'm considering joining weight watchers online. I'm really hoping to lose about 50-60 pounds by the summer (ive never really been able to wear a bikini:( ) Does anyone use the iphone app? Do they like it?

Fatness
10-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Hello All!

I'm considering joining weight watchers online. I'm really hoping to lose about 50-60 pounds by the summer (ive never really been able to wear a bikini:( ) Does anyone use the iphone app? Do they like it?

Congrats on wanting to lose the weigh; however, i never tired weight watchers.. My husband said I can't do that because If I do; I wont cook anymore! lol
I have seem some weightwatcher apps that help count calories that are "free"

Farry4
10-04-2012, 06:41 PM
I have a couple of friends who have recently lost quite a bit of weight on WW's. I joined about a year ago and lost 17 pounds. I fell off the wagon and went back to my old ways of eating. I am trying again, using all of their tools and the internet. So far, so good. Down about 10 pounds. It really is a good diet that triains you to make lifestyle changes, you just really need to want to change. Hopefully this is my time. I have about 65 pounds to lose and want to get into a bikini as well! I do not have the app on my phone but I do use something similar on my iPad. Good luck to you!

Farry4
10-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Oh yeah, e-tools really helped me out a lot!

kimbo720
10-18-2012, 11:20 AM
I started WW in March after my dr suggested it. I found an app the was 1.99 called Points Plus Diary and it tracks everything. So easy to use and I can tell a difference when I "try" to count the points myself without using the app. I have lost 76.6 lbs and its because I have to be accountable. Good Luck!

lucydear
11-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Hi MissMyCrome - I use the weight watchers app on my ipad and really like it. It really does hold you accountable. When I try to track myself I find I become very lax. A bikini is a great goal-- you can do it!