Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 09-27-2012, 07:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/140/120

Height: 5'7"

Default Thinspiration

Who or what inspires you to lose weight/get in shape? For me, it changes daily. Obviously health is a given but honestly I just have no self confidence when I'm heavier :/ seeing other women in great shape inspires me also, I I see someone's body I envy then I definitely work harder! What about you?
Savannahjade93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 282/TICKER/140

Height: 5'6.5

It does change a lot for me too, but I find this post: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...laurens-b.html
a constant source of inspiration as this girl has done so incredibly well, like many others here, and her starting photos look so similar to how I looked at my starting weight. I know that if she looked like I did once, I can definitely look how she does now!

Also, I browse celebrities who are the same height as me and are at healthy weights. I'm under no illusion that I will look as perfect as these ladies do when I'm done losing weight, as I know I won't, but something to strive for! Here are mine: Kate Winslet, Jennifer Aniston, Kristen Stewart, Nina Dobrev, Sophia Bush, just to name a few!
aseret123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:36 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 166/145/115

Height: 5'4

A lot of it has to do with health reasons, but a big part also has to do with my self-image. I feel confident now for the most part, but not entirely. Once I can feel good in a bikini is when I know I've reached goal.
Bloopers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:46 AM   #4  

I think for me most important is my confidence . If I look good fit then my confidence level automatically increase and if I look dull fat or thin then it will definitely reflect my performance and confidence.

change google logo
alexuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 350/296/125

Height: 177cm

I find pin-ups very inspirational because often these women are curvy but healthy looking and I think... I could do that! Pinup makes glamour look completely attainable.

I recently bought a Breast Cancer Awareness pin-up calender and everytime I walk by it I feel inspired to be a better person and work toward manipulating my body to reflect that. If these women with double mastectomy scars can look glamourous and sexy, surely I can too!
Skellig19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:54 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseret123 View Post
Also, I browse celebrities who are the same height as me and are at healthy weights. I'm under no illusion that I will look as perfect as these ladies do when I'm done losing weight, as I know I won't, but something to strive for! Here are mine: Kate Winslet, Jennifer Aniston, Kristen Stewart, Nina Dobrev, Sophia Bush, just to name a few!
Nina <3 Aside from real life success stories, a big motivator for me is Jennifer Lawrence. She's not stick thin, and she's completely happy and confident about that! I'd love to be that comfortable in my own skin some day.
thinkfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:09 PM   #7  
getskinnynow

S/C/G: 146/146/125

Height: 5' 4"

how long did it take you to lose 30 pounds?
getskinnynow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:24 PM   #8  
Restart July 5 2013

S/C/G: 245/ticker/160

Height: 5'10"

Confidence mostly, but health does too. Its such a big deal to even go out to the store because I'm always self-conscious about how I look.
fatgiraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:05 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 158/158/125

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellig19 View Post
I find pin-ups very inspirational because often these women are curvy but healthy looking and I think... I could do that! Pinup makes glamour look completely attainable.

I recently bought a Breast Cancer Awareness pin-up calender and everytime I walk by it I feel inspired to be a better person and work toward manipulating my body to reflect that. If these women with double mastectomy scars can look glamourous and sexy, surely I can too!
Yes, pin ups are the SEXIEST, I think. I'd rather be curvy but fit than thin
sensualappeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:57 AM   #10  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

Love pinups!

My thinspiration right now is petty bitterness! I got a pretty nasty weight related snub from a friend who's getting married next year. I'm going to make her eat crow. Lol!

Actually my thinspiration is a high school classmate. Always heavy, pcos, relationship issues etc, well she lost 80 lbs, ditched the loser bf and is living fab! I'm so proud of her! She inspires me daily!
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:25 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 138/136/110s

My inspiration is actually myself, back in the day...

I was always effortlessly quite thin and very happy with how I looked and being in good shape. I really hate that a couple years ago binge eating kind of took control over my life, and a part of that was the fact that I gained a lot of weight. So my inspiration is to really get control over that habit again and get back to my old happier and more confident self.
mottainai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:57 PM   #12  
Geek

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'8"

I've always just wanted to be able to shop in mainstream store. I don't want to have to go looking for a plus size section or worry that they don't make that in my size.

I don't even want to be stick thin. My goal weight is 175lbs, which would seem high for some, but I'm tall and I have a "big frame" - my feet are size 11! I think I would look weird if I was super thin.

I agree - love pin up girls! Maybe I should get a pin up calendar for inspiration.
Phae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:04 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 156/154/125

Height: 5'1.5"

I travel a lot, and it's a pity that those memories are mostly lost since I don't look good in the pictures That is a big part of my wanting to lose weight. It is sad everytime I come from another trip to see that there isn't a good photo of me at the place that I would feel comfortable sharing with my friends.

People/celebrities that motivate me all Natalie Portman, Jennifer Aniston, and Natalia Vodianova.
happynottsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #14  
FatBurningQueen

S/C/G: 230/224/160

Height: 5'11

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mottainai View Post
My inspiration is actually myself, back in the day...

I was always effortlessly quite thin and very happy with how I looked and being in good shape. I really hate that a couple years ago binge eating kind of took control over my life, and a part of that was the fact that I gained a lot of weight. So my inspiration is to really get control over that habit again and get back to my old happier and more confident self.
This is my most inspiring and motivating material too!

Nothing gets me going like seeing what I used to look like 10 years ago!
GeraldineHearne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:30 PM   #15  

My Friends and Family inspire me all the time. I know it am doing it for them so i am able to go on bike rides, hike, and just be active to enjoy life.

But if we would have to say a person that inspires me is Chris Powell from Extreme Makeover weightless edition. He does amazing things with peoples lives in just a year. I know it is a TV show, but it seems he generally cares about the people that he works with.
MCGGM is offline   Reply With Quote