Weight Loss Support - And I'm back.....

View Full Version : And I'm back.....

KatieAlyse
09-26-2012, 08:50 PM
I haven't been here since June. In between then and now I got down to 195 and now I'm back up to 208. I was doing so good, but I don't know what happened. I got back on cokes, and I stopped tracking my calories and I just got depressed again. So I know how it happened I just don't know why. I really want lto lose weight. My mom wasn't doing good in her weight loss and now she is much smaller, but I guess that's what got me depressed. I just need someone to talk to. Ugh.

Blarney
09-26-2012, 08:57 PM
Welcome back! I've just recently returned, too. You've put on the brakes and are going to turn it around. Don't you just feel so much better getting back here? I found that as soon as I stop writing down or tracking my food it takes no time at all before. Best of luck! Check in often.

juliastl27
09-26-2012, 08:58 PM
I haven't been here since June. In between then and now I got down to 195 and now I'm back up to 208. I was doing so good, but I don't know what happened. I got back on cokes, and I stopped tracking my calories and I just got depressed again. So I know how it happened I just don't know why. I really want lto lose weight. My mom wasn't doing good in her weight loss and now she is much smaller, but I guess that's what got me depressed. I just need someone to talk to. Ugh.

it sucks but good job coming back now. it couldve gotten way more out of hand than 13 lbs. :carrot:

Arctic Mama
09-26-2012, 08:59 PM
You can get that off in a jiffy! Better to return now and get it under control than let it slide another ten pounds or more. Seriously, just coming bam to accountability is a massive victory and you should be proud of yourself. Now all you have to do is fix the issue and work on learning a tighter way to maintain (smaller weight swings to correct).

Good luck!

LockItUp
09-26-2012, 09:15 PM
Welcome back! It's always tough falling off the wagon and then getting back on, but you are here! 13 pounds sucks, but it could have been much worse! I left 3FC in 2006 in the 140s and returned this year in the 220s! You caught it quick, props for that!!!

KatieAlyse
10-03-2012, 01:05 AM
Thanks everyone for the support, I really need it. Here's to wishful thinking and determination! Tomorrow is a new and better day