Old 09-25-2012, 07:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 239/165/132

Height: 5'5.5

Default losing it again!!! Noooooooooo...

Started my weight loss journey on 11th sep '12... Been on plan till the 22nd and lost 10 lbs... But ive started getting off track since the 23rd... Had two huge oily chicken cheese wraps tht day,,, then a huge bag of plain salted lays and juice yesterday.... And then a huge plate of fried white rice, soda and a chocolate cup cake today,,,,, this is NOT good... Chicken cheese wraps was my own fault.. My husband brought the crisps and drinks yesterday.... I cldnt resist... And he stopped at a restaurant on our way back from uni today and ordered the rice.. I couldnt stop myself...... Am I failing again?? Will I never reach my goal :'( I feel so helpless and I just want to cry so much right now.....
hamlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:19 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 192/178/150

Height: 5'6

You will reach your goal hun I read that one day a week you should forget about your diet and eat whatever you want and then the next day get back on your diet. I do not like to do this but I did the other day because I was craving pizza and pasta lol tons of calories that day...I felt like I failed because I ate so many calories. I worked out extra. I wont be doing that anymore. Ive lost like 3 pounds since Ive ate pizza lol So that one day shouldnt hurt you to much keep your chin up!
sammielaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:32 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 229/174/150

Height: 5'9"

Its a slippery slope, i've been struggling too but just decided to get back into it. Dont focus on the HUGE task, break it down. Take it meal by meal, just for your next meal make the best choices you can. and before you know it you've had a great day, week, etc. and if you have a bad meal dont let it be a reason to eat crap the rest of the day, make better choices for the next. you can do this!!!!!!
beachlover86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:10 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 242/219/140

Height: 5'10"

Hang in there! I've been feeling the same. Last night all I wanted to eat was mac and cheese and pizza. I didn't have either because my boyfriend is very supportive and gave me a protein bar instead.

Maybe you can have a talk with your husband about this?

And above all, remember, losing weight comes from consistency, not perfection! You can do it!
BreakingUpWith90lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:14 AM   #5  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

You will have 'off' days where you just feel out of control. But you can change that. Don't beat yourself up, I am still guilty of being to hard on myself so it's something you cannot change over night. But know if you fall off the wagon, get back on the very next day. Don't let it become a slippery slope like I and so many people have done before without realizing it. You can have those little treats your hubby brings home, just be sure not to have too much of it.

Just remember you have the power in this situation, utilize it. If you mess up, learn from your mistakes the next day. Just don't give up on yourself.
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:35 AM   #6  

Thank you soooo much everyone for ur encouraging words.. I feel better already... Im going right back on plan.. And hopefully ill do well...

Breakingupwith90lbs : I have a love hate relationship with perfection, lol.. Either its perfect or its nothing,, this attitude gave me a mental breakdown 2 years ago,, and ive been on meds ever since.. But im trying to learn to let go... Hopefully I will
Old 09-25-2012, 01:14 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 242/219/140

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlette View Post
Thank you soooo much everyone for ur encouraging words.. I feel better already... Im going right back on plan.. And hopefully ill do well...

Breakingupwith90lbs : I have a love hate relationship with perfection, lol.. Either its perfect or its nothing,, this attitude gave me a mental breakdown 2 years ago,, and ive been on meds ever since.. But im trying to learn to let go... Hopefully I will
Up until recently, I have had perfection tendencies too! Because of that, I struggled in with bulimia. I have been purge free for about 6 years now! And I'm working on not beating myself up about when I slip on calories. It happens once in awhile and sometimes my body just needs the satisfaction of something greasy or carbalicious.

I'm glad you're doing better with your medications! I know it's hard to encourage yourself sometimes, but to slip once in awhile is okay
BreakingUpWith90lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:31 PM   #8  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 189/see ticker/127

Height: 5'7"

Hamlette, how are things going now? Did you get back on track?
ToriJ84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:04 AM   #9  

hey torij84,,,, sorry for the late reply,,, ive been so busy, wht with my husbands surgery, school and other stuff tht i didnt get time to come online,,, yesssssssssssss ,,,, im back on track and determined not to let myself slip again,,,, hopefully things will go beter this time,,, i have to have to have to do it,,,, all those clothes in the wardrobe are calling out to me,, they want their tags removed and want me to wear them,,, hehehhe,,,, im on plan MOST of the time,, just a hiccup or two smtimes,, but very small ones and no major slip up
Old 10-31-2012, 03:16 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 210/173/128

Height: 5'0"

When I feel like how you are describing I change my goal from losing weight to MAINTAINING whatever weight I am. It takes some pressure off and learning how to maintain is an art form in it's self.
I think we all have those moments where we feel guilt, out of control, or like we're slipping back into old habits. Get through those days the best you can and when you are ready, start making baby steps to lose weight.

Last edited by FunSize; 10-31-2012 at 03:16 PM.
FunSize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:41 PM   #11  
1500 Max!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/119

Height: 5'6"

That's great advice from FunSize about maintaining rather than losing. I think it is always hard at first but you will get into it once you see the scales going down (or up) either way, you will be so motivated! Do you weigh yourself every day? I personally find that that is a good way to remind myself everyday to eat right. Everyone's different though. Good luck!
LucyOlivia is offline   Reply With Quote