Old 09-20-2012, 06:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5`2

Default Weekend over eating

Last weekend I had a dinner party and a BBQ. Both included alcohol. On Monday my scale was up 4 lbs. I've since dropped 2 and I'm hoping to see the other 2 gone by Saturday.
I know it's probably just water. But I was hoping my weight would return to what it says on my ticker by Wednesday at the latest.

How long does it take your weight to "bounce" back when you over eat?
InATizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:30 AM   #2  

Hmm, I take every Sunday off from dieting, and I'm usually back to or under where I should be by Wednesday. It's hard to genuinely consume 3500 cals over what you're burning in one day, so like you said, I figure it's just water and waste.

Makes my chart of my weight really spikey though. =P

edit to add: Here, I just posted my chart today. 3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/austinaus/ It's a huge mess over the weekends. =)

Last edited by austinaus; 09-20-2012 at 09:33 AM.
austinaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5`2

It took me 6 days. I guess I would have recovered sooner but Monday and Wednesday I was off plan and Tuesday I ate out. I didn't over eat but I'm sure there was a lot of salt or preservatives that didn't help.
InATizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:24 AM   #4  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

I have weighed myself almost every day for years, never thought of charting, thanks for the idea, i'm curious to see what kind of trends.
Since restarting I've been looking at old calendars and am amazed at how long ago I was this or that weight, not horribly long, 2 or 3 years, definitely due to job assignment, lots of time in the car and irregular schedule for breaks and lunches, didn't make my health a priority, now that I walk at breaks and lunches and watch what I'm eating, blaming it on the time in the car, etc. seems like just an excuse...ok, feel like I'm blabbering...what were we talking about...lol
oh yeah, it usually takes a couple days, we weigh in on Fridays, so that's treat day, it works two ways, if you want something during the week you can tell yourself I can have it Friday, usually it's forgotten about, also it concentrates the overage to the weekend, usually by monday or tuesday I'm back to where I was before "treating"

best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote