Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 09-16-2012, 09:18 AM   #1  

Default HMR Recipe - Chicken Curry

One thing I have really missed is the flavor of exotic food. I'm not so much a meat and potatoes type of girl. I like unfamiliar spices and crazy flavor combinations. I'll try anything once, just out of sheer joy of finding a flavor that I've never experienced before.

I was not really a fan of the Savory Chicken entree as it came out of the package. I mean, it had potential. I liked the mushroomy flavor, and the occasionally crunchiness of the brown rice pieces. But the more bites of it I took, the less of the delicate flavor I seemed to taste, until it was just like chewing ricey paste.

Let me assure you, this does not taste like ricey paste. To the contrary, what I thought was a weakness of the Savory Chicken is a strength. You can, quite literally, completely change the flavor of this entree dish with spices. I have so many ideas for how to do this, and I'm excited to see which ones work. This, I think, is one of them. Curry chicken has some heat to it, so if you don't like a little spice, skip this dish. If you do though, try it. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Recipe and pictures here!
hmr-gourmand.blogspot.com/2012/09/chicken-curry.html
HMRgourmand is offline   Reply With Quote