Goal Photo Album - *clears throat*....GOAL !!!!!!! (pic heavy) lol

caramelkitty
09-10-2012, 07:24 PM
OMGGGG I CANT HOLD THE EXCITEMENT! 85LB GONE FOREVER!!! LOL I can't believe it's my turn to post in here!! :) :carrot:

Hiya everyone!! I've been MIA for a bit but that's only because I hit my goal and needed to make sure it was for real lol

Some of you already know me, some don't so here is my little introduction and recap of what got me here.

In February of 2011, my sister and I got into a huge argument because she called me fat. She said I was unhappy because I was fat. And I was fat because I was unhappy.
I took it really badly, I even said HOW DARE SHE?! Then I slowly started noticing the little things I was so in denial of:
- I started getting stretch marks on my stomach.
- I would get winded at nothing at all.
- My clothes wouldn't fit, I had to buy size 16 & 18...
- I felt ugly..... She was right.

After a month of things constantly slapping me in the face, I bought a scale. I thought at the most I'd weigh 190. I stepped on it, and to my surprise, saw a big whopping 220.
That hit me like a ton of bricks. I honestly never thought I'd see a number remotely close to that much.
So I sat down on the bathroom floor and gave myself an ultimatum. I either do something about it, RIGHT NOW, or I end up morbidly obese and end up with a ton of problems and eventually die due to some complications.
The choice wasn't difficult. I had to change. Now.

I had found a quote online that said "One year from now, you'll be glad you started today."

I started cold turkey. I know a lot of people can't do that, but if I kept eating the things I loved so much I'd never have made it, and this is just me, personally, because I know I wasn't strong enough.

I ate 1200 calories, in 6 meals per day. Drank over 2L of water, and worked out for at least 30 minutes, every, single, day.

The weight started coming off, I started increasing my workouts, and started feeling good about myself.

There was no turning back.

I lost the first 50 lb in 6 months. I was on fire. Nothing could stop me, until I hit a major plateau. And when I mean major, I mean about 3 months of NADA. Not one pound, not ONE ounce...

So I did what I thought would be best and took a break. I maintained at that weight for the next few months until March. March was supposed to be my one year anniversary.

I looked at myself, before and after pictures, and realized the quote I had read was completely true. I WAS glad I had started a year before, and now I knew I had to finish.

I bought a bike and went bike riding every day for about an hour, I also kept the elliptical going and added in hot yoga.

I have now hit my goal, of 135 and I have never ever in my life been so happy.

Here are some additional information in case someone is curious as well as pictures.

I NEVER would've done it without the support I found here on 3FC. You guys were my rock, my backbone and my inspiration, for that, I thank you a million times :hug:

Before Measurements:
Weight: 220lb
Chest: 40"
Waist: 38"
Hips: 48"
Sizes: 16-18 in jeans and dresses, XL in tops and bottoms

After measurements:
Weight: 135lb
Chest: 35"
Waist: 25"
Hips: 35"
Sizes: 2 in dresses, 4-6 in jeans small in tops, small/medium in pants

Before Pics
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/mizz_pimpetta/march202011.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/mizz_pimpetta/100_0546.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/mizz_pimpetta/sept2010.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/mizz_pimpetta/20100626.jpg

After Pics:
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/mizz_pimpetta/IMG237.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/mizz_pimpetta/IMG_20120909_184303.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/mizz_pimpetta/IMG172.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/mizz_pimpetta/564574_10151017672720978_29904465_n.jpg

1spunkygal
09-10-2012, 07:33 PM
OMG !so pretty you give me HOPE you were grogeous before but ....you should be PROUD of yourself !

SquishyBits
09-10-2012, 07:39 PM
Wow! Congratulations to you and by the way, I know you know it, but you look gorgeous!! I must admit you were gorgeous before, but now you're the smaller healthier version of you! Enjoy your new body!

Samantha18
09-10-2012, 07:49 PM
You look amazing!!! Great job and you're such an inspiration!

Thedollylala
09-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Wow!!!! Such a huge inspiration!!!!! You look fantastic

EagleRiverDee
09-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing! I love success stories because they are proof it can be done!

iamritu
09-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Well...i started today and ur quote is gonna be my biggest inspiration. Congratulations and a big thank u!!!

pinkcandylee
09-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Way to go!!! You look amazing!!! I hope to be there with you very soon....

kelly315
09-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Wow, you look like you should be modeling! Gorgeous!

LockItUp
09-10-2012, 08:32 PM
You are so amazing! You look fabulous. You are an inspiration and I'm very proud of you!!!!

You have such a rockin' bod! I hope you feel as fantastic as you look! I hope to be following in your footsteps very soon!!!

Everlasting
09-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Fantastic!!

HealthyMeWannabe
09-10-2012, 10:52 PM
:cheer: Congratulations! :cheer: I know you've been working on this for a long time and I am so proud of you for reaching your goal! Well done!

Bloopers
09-11-2012, 12:41 AM
Omg, congrats - you look freakin' AWESOME!!! Honestly, I've been waiting for you to make this thread because I knew you were reaching goal. You've been a HUGE inspiration for me as well as many members on here.

Congrats again on reaching goal!! I'm motivated to really get going again!! Lol!

starbrite
09-11-2012, 02:31 AM
Simply gorgeous! Congratulations :)

Kitcherella
09-11-2012, 04:00 AM
:congrat: You are giving Kim a run for her money :)

Zazaa
09-11-2012, 05:25 AM
You look so so amazing! Your waist is tiny, you seem to have an hourglass figure. Great work, you are so inspiring!

mscoppertop
09-11-2012, 06:14 AM
congratulations!!!!!
You look absolitely amazing and started off where I am now. Totally an inspiration :)

fyreflie24
09-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Girl, you know you are such an inspiration to me! It's amazing how sometimes we have to hit rock bottom, have it thrown up to us in really unpleasant ways, to take a hard cold look and do what needs to be done. And you have. And as you said, there's no going back!

Thank you for sharing your story, and yourself, with us all. Thank you friend!

caliyah
09-11-2012, 12:41 PM
OMG your transformation is jaw dropping stunning!! SO INSPIRING. You looked gorgeous even before and beautiful after! You look like a model.

caramelkitty
09-11-2012, 09:38 PM
You ladies just proved to me once more why I fell in love with you all here. I am so happy reading all your kind words and am ecstatic that I inspired anyone.

I'm gonna stick around the forum, ill need it for maintenance and toning :)

Love you all!! Ps. my word of advice: no matter how hard it gets or when you feel like giving up; just don't. its so worth it when its all done :) :hug:

watchoutforthatcar
09-11-2012, 09:58 PM
You look absolutely stunning. You've worked really hard and it shows. I wish I could look that good in a bikini. I honestly can't see where you need to tone at all. lolol

TRom81
09-11-2012, 10:02 PM
You look amazing! What an inspiration! I know exactly what you mean about not being strong enough to eat the foods you loved before. I feel the _exact_ same way about cigarettes!

Congratulations!

BreakingUpWith90lbs
09-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Absolutely amazing!! You are such a big inspiration!!

My starting measurements are the same as yours... I only hope that when I reach my goal my measurements will be like yours! Curvy thin is where it's at :)

I tried looking at some of your post history to see what meals you ate to make up 1200 cals a day! As much as I've tried to eat 1200 calories, it's so hard for me. What were your favourite meals/what did you eat throughout the day? :)

Again congrats!

Mizzou
09-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Miss Carmalkitty~ I have been trying to post since last night.. but I am SUCH A NEWBIE~ I did not have access yet.. then when I did~ I couldnt find your post again. Perhaps my goal is to learn to navigate this site better~

SO my first post is CONGRATULATIONS to YOU! I can't agree more with the other gals here... you are truly inspirational. What an amazing goal to meet!

Hope to find you again and see how you are doing.. I am keeping a copy of your goal announcement next to my computer~ to remember your journey!

SO genuinely proud of you.... thanks for sharing your story!

Hotpink88
09-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Wow, that's just amazing.. Congrats

kate27
09-12-2012, 10:24 AM
you look STUNNING!! What an inspiration!!!

Borgie
09-12-2012, 11:13 AM
Yowza!!! Amazing job!!!

Katbot24
09-12-2012, 12:15 PM
As I said before, seeing your mini goal actually convinced me to join 3fcs, seeing your goal makes me extatic and hopeful!

You're beautiful, inside and out, way to go!

Pink Hurricane
09-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Wow you look absolutely stunning! I love your quote btw, I wrote it down so I can keep that in mind, you have certainly inspired me!

LeilaJey
09-12-2012, 09:15 PM
:carrot: Oh my god, you look absolutely incredible! I showed my boyfriend and his jaw pretty much dropped, he's probably wondering why I don't look like you haha :P

Seriously though you are such an inspiration! You have been an awesome friend to me here and I'm just so happy for you lady :hug: (I'm half asleep right now so I'm sorry if this makes no sense, anyway... delighted for you!!!!!) x

rainydays
09-12-2012, 09:57 PM
Wow, you look like you should be modeling! Gorgeous!

^This! Way to go lady!!!

caramelkitty
09-13-2012, 12:16 PM
You guys!!! Seriously I'm tearing up, I love you guys so much!! :grouphug: Thank you for the sweet sweet words. It's overwhelming xoxo

I tried looking at some of your post history to see what meals you ate to make up 1200 cals a day! As much as I've tried to eat 1200 calories, it's so hard for me. What were your favourite meals/what did you eat throughout the day? :)

I had to break down my meals in 3 meals of 300 calories and 3 snacks of 100 calories.

For example when I first started:

Breakfast: Cereal high in fiber with skim milk
Snack: Apple or Banana and some almonds
Lunch: Turkey sandwich on whole wheat toast with an orange or mango
Snack: Veggies galore lol
Dinner: Grilled chicken salad, or salmon or tilapia, usually a lean meat with A LOT of salad :)
After my workout I'd have a low cal pudding but at least 4 hours before bed, I just found my tummy had a hard time digesting if I ate too late.

:)

Meka150
09-13-2012, 02:50 PM
Congratulations!!! You look amazing. I have seen you around the forum since joining here back in April. I haven't made it to your starting weight yet but you have definitely been an inspiration to me. And that quote you found was right, it's only been 6 months for me so far but I'm so glad I started on March 20th. I can't wait :) until March 20, 2013 to see how far I have made it.

caramelkitty
09-13-2012, 02:54 PM
Meka150 Great loss so far!! Congratulations! Keep pushing! :)

guacamole
09-13-2012, 03:04 PM
Congratulations!!! You look so gorgeous and fit! A lot of hard work and dedication went into achieving your goal. Enjoy it - you've earned it!!! :carrot:

Mountain Mamma
09-13-2012, 03:17 PM
What a gorgeous figure was hiding under the extra pounds!

Congrats not just on the weight loss, but your skin & muscles look great too!!!

BreakingUpWith90lbs
09-13-2012, 08:43 PM
You guys!!! Seriously I'm tearing up, I love you guys so much!! :grouphug: Thank you for the sweet sweet words. It's overwhelming xoxo

I had to break down my meals in 3 meals of 300 calories and 3 snacks of 100 calories.

For example when I first started:

Breakfast: Cereal high in fiber with skim milk
Snack: Apple or Banana and some almonds
Lunch: Turkey sandwich on whole wheat toast with an orange or mango
Snack: Veggies galore lol
Dinner: Grilled chicken salad, or salmon or tilapia, usually a lean meat with A LOT of salad :)
After my workout I'd have a low cal pudding but at least 4 hours before bed, I just found my tummy had a hard time digesting if I ate too late.

:)

Wow! You must've had insane willpower to START your diet on that :)

I would love to do that and might just try... haha :)

Again, thanks for sharing your story! You inspire me!

purdueheather
09-14-2012, 04:53 AM
You look fantastic! What a great job :) Most importantly you seem happy and at peace. Can't wait until I'm there too! I just started on Monday so I will be keeping your quote in mind... you are an inspiration!!!

kisskiss
09-14-2012, 06:34 PM
You look great!!! Wow.

thank you for sharing, You are an inspiration :)

forrystar
09-14-2012, 07:29 PM
Gosh you look really great. Beautiful before but you can tell you've worked very hard for your new body, wow. Keeping me motivated!

09-14-2012, 07:36 PM
You look great, well done on the weight loss and reaching goal! :D

nicolejoy
09-14-2012, 07:51 PM
Thank you so much for your post!!! And the inspiration :) I can relate so much to your story... Well, the beginning of your story as I have a long way to go before I hit my goal. But I will be thinking of you next time I eat a salad and hit the gym. CONGRATS!! :hug:

1yr2mkovr
09-14-2012, 09:39 PM
Not once did I come across your posts and would get soooo inspired that I would immediately push away any thoughts regarding skipping a workout! And this time is no exception! You achieved such incredible results! It's totally inspiring!

Good for you for NEVER giving up!

Your post totally makes us all realize that our end goals are real and within reach! Congratulations! You look amazing!

Good Luck in maintenance! (Though you won't need it;) )

ALLeyalley
09-16-2012, 08:11 AM
O M G, youre stunning, your body is gorgeous !!!!

mammasita
09-16-2012, 09:40 AM
Hottie :D

caramelkitty
09-17-2012, 09:37 PM
Thank you so much ladies, this is a ridiculous amount of love. I appreciate every single one of your comments. Thank you a million times!! Not only for getting me through but for reminding me every day that I couldn't have done it without you!!

I can't wait to read all your goal stories!! Never EVER give up :)

liliesinmycereal
09-17-2012, 11:08 PM
I'm so glad to see you reach your goal we were neck and neck so be sure you will see me come through at some point for my goal. I'm so proud of you!!!:carrot: I hope I can look half as good as you when I reach!! :hug:

Coffeelover64
09-18-2012, 07:38 AM
Awesome! :carrot: What an accomplishment!

WLGirl1
09-18-2012, 12:01 PM
YAY!!! You did it!!! Well done! You're looking AWESOME!

cmarty
09-18-2012, 06:29 PM
You are beautiful girl! We are so proud of you!:carrot:

skinnyelle39
09-19-2012, 11:11 AM
SMOKING HOT MISSY! Congrats! :-)

1spunkygal
09-19-2012, 12:54 PM
I can't wait to read all your goal stories!! Never EVER give up :)

Thanks you give me hope !

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/tulip-bar/bee01/lb/225/125/201/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

Matilda08
09-19-2012, 04:41 PM
WTG you look fab great job!

kelijpa
09-21-2012, 07:59 PM
Congratulations! I enjoyed just looking through the links in your signature, thanks for sharing your stories.

best to you and best to all

3FC rocks, it's always here for us, I'm grateful for that!

Samantha Daisy
09-22-2012, 03:40 PM
OMG caramelkitty you look amaaazing! Awesome job! I can't wait to be 135. You should be very proud of yourself!

ReillyJ
09-22-2012, 09:42 PM
holy crap you have an enviable shape!!

Do you lift weights?

Awesome job :D:carrot:

Em Coconut
09-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Wow...just wow...great job!

loganandlivsmom
09-24-2012, 08:08 AM
WOW! WOW! WOW! you are beautiful and have done an amazing job! keep up the great work! what an inspiration! thanks for sharing the pictures, they inspire me to keep trying!

kellrell
09-24-2012, 12:32 PM
Absolutely awesome. I cant wait to post in here. You look awesome!
I love looking at the goal photos. Really makes me feel like I can do it too.

nina cloudstar
09-30-2012, 07:33 PM
Wow!!!! I am so inspired!! AMAZING!

Elladorine
10-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Awesome! So proud of you! :)

pinkgnome
10-12-2012, 12:48 AM
you look amaaaazing!! So inspiring!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Fatness
10-12-2012, 07:36 PM
OMGGGG I CANT HOLD THE EXCITEMENT! 85LB GONE FOREVER!!! LOL I can't believe it's my turn to post in here!! :) :carrot:

Hiya everyone!! I've been MIA for a bit but that's only because I hit my goal and needed to make sure it was for real lol

Some of you already know me, some don't so here is my little introduction and recap of what got me here.

In February of 2011, my sister and I got into a huge argument because she called me fat. She said I was unhappy because I was fat. And I was fat because I was unhappy.
I took it really badly, I even said HOW DARE SHE?! Then I slowly started noticing the little things I was so in denial of:
- I started getting stretch marks on my stomach.
- I would get winded at nothing at all.
- My clothes wouldn't fit, I had to buy size 16 & 18...
- I felt ugly..... She was right.

After a month of things constantly slapping me in the face, I bought a scale. I thought at the most I'd weigh 190. I stepped on it, and to my surprise, saw a big whopping 220.
That hit me like a ton of bricks. I honestly never thought I'd see a number remotely close to that much.
So I sat down on the bathroom floor and gave myself an ultimatum. I either do something about it, RIGHT NOW, or I end up morbidly obese and end up with a ton of problems and eventually die due to some complications.
The choice wasn't difficult. I had to change. Now.

I had found a quote online that said "One year from now, you'll be glad you started today."

I started cold turkey. I know a lot of people can't do that, but if I kept eating the things I loved so much I'd never have made it, and this is just me, personally, because I know I wasn't strong enough.

I ate 1200 calories, in 6 meals per day. Drank over 2L of water, and worked out for at least 30 minutes, every, single, day.

The weight started coming off, I started increasing my workouts, and started feeling good about myself.

There was no turning back.

I lost the first 50 lb in 6 months. I was on fire. Nothing could stop me, until I hit a major plateau. And when I mean major, I mean about 3 months of NADA. Not one pound, not ONE ounce...

So I did what I thought would be best and took a break. I maintained at that weight for the next few months until March. March was supposed to be my one year anniversary.

I looked at myself, before and after pictures, and realized the quote I had read was completely true. I WAS glad I had started a year before, and now I knew I had to finish.

I bought a bike and went bike riding every day for about an hour, I also kept the elliptical going and added in hot yoga.

I have now hit my goal, of 135 and I have never ever in my life been so happy.

Here are some additional information in case someone is curious as well as pictures.

I NEVER would've done it without the support I found here on 3FC. You guys were my rock, my backbone and my inspiration, for that, I thank you a million times :hug:

Before Measurements:
Weight: 220lb
Chest: 40"
Waist: 38"
Hips: 48"
Sizes: 16-18 in jeans and dresses, XL in tops and bottoms

After measurements:
Weight: 135lb
Chest: 35"
Waist: 25"
Hips: 35"
Sizes: 2 in dresses, 4-6 in jeans small in tops, small/medium in pants

Before Pics
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/mizz_pimpetta/march202011.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/mizz_pimpetta/100_0546.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/mizz_pimpetta/sept2010.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/mizz_pimpetta/20100626.jpg

After Pics:
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/mizz_pimpetta/IMG237.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/mizz_pimpetta/IMG_20120909_184303.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/mizz_pimpetta/IMG172.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/mizz_pimpetta/564574_10151017672720978_29904465_n.jpg

U GO GIRL! SO HAPPY FOR U

fatgiraffe
10-21-2012, 04:47 PM
You look AMAZING!

jeminijad
10-25-2012, 01:48 PM
You've got a nice hourglass going on there - you look better than most at that weight, since your figure is so good.

Congrats!

xRiotGirl
10-25-2012, 02:34 PM
Can I just repeat what everyone else has said?
HOLY COW!! AWESOME jog, girl! So amazing and SUCH an inspiration!!

Bricon
10-25-2012, 04:36 PM
I'm new here and just wanted to say thanks for coming back to post. You are helping us keep going with these pics. Your rocking that bathing suit, congratulations!

Kopuiylopiu
10-25-2012, 07:47 PM
WOW! Congrats You are truly an inspiration!

2Dy2MrwAlwys
11-01-2012, 01:06 AM
I read your story aloud to my fiance from start to finish, and by the time I was done I was in tears. You are such an inspiration and I only hope I can find the strength to be as successful as you, to meet my goals, and to know that incredible feeling of victory. Thank you for sharing.

want2bebak2me
11-03-2012, 03:54 AM
Amazing!!! You look absolutely amazing and glowing.

Misti in Seattle
11-03-2012, 09:05 AM
WOW! :dance: Not only are you skinny; you have a knockout figure! All that working out has really paid off. Congratulations!!

carolannincolumbusga
11-04-2012, 06:13 PM
You are definitely an inspiration to me!!! You look beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

bigmomma
11-11-2012, 10:44 PM
I have to agree that you were beautiful before, but now your STUNNING!!!

Mozzy
01-04-2013, 01:40 AM
Congrats!!!

MrsO2010
01-06-2013, 10:23 AM
AMAZING! Very inspirational :bravo:

NorthernChick13
01-07-2013, 12:54 AM
Wow! This is my first day on 3FC and I came here looking for inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible story! Happy New Year and thanks for thinking of us all by posting! I love the quote you posted...I've actually never heard it before! I am really looking forward to January 6, 2014!!

WannaB2cute
01-07-2013, 01:05 AM
Awesome!

sunbeam86
01-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Wow, CaramelKitty, you look AMAZING!!! You're so pretty. Thanks for posting, this is just what I needed to see and you've inspired me a lot. Keep up the good work, I know you can! :)

LindseyLou
01-12-2013, 10:27 PM
You look FANTASTIC!!!! Such an inspiration! Thank you for posting! Congrats btw!!! :D

imperialistic
01-13-2013, 11:36 PM
Hey, You wrote a comment on my goal post a few months ago and I was really happy to see it. So incredible that I came back to check again and you've reached your goal.
You look absolutely amazing.
Congratulations! In one year too. That is so inspirational!

bunnabear
01-14-2013, 10:00 AM
You look fantastic. That bikini pic is truly inspirational!

CICI13
01-14-2013, 11:54 AM
Omg Yu Look Great. Wat Excersises Did You Do To Not Get The Loose Skin After The Weight Lose?

betsy2013
01-14-2013, 12:01 PM
Your story is why I come to this site -- every day! You are a truly beautiful woman in all of your pictures. And your quote will help me keep going!

KimInWA
01-30-2013, 05:59 PM
What a transformation, you are gorgeous.

mellyymel
02-01-2013, 05:28 PM
HONESTLY, YOU ARE THE TRUE MEANING OF INSPIRATION! Your starting measurements are practically identical to mine which is why I can relate so much. I've just started my journey, but I hope I can one day reach my goal, and feel and look as AMAZING as you do! Thank you for being such an amazing inspiration to keep going!!!

Roo2
02-01-2013, 06:58 PM
:hug:You look so Happy and Beautiful Congratulations:D
I am so impressed with your ability to take action once you realized your true weight:carrot: I know how shocking it can be.
Thank you for sharing your journey and your pictures . Inspiring Transformation
Cinderella:carrot::
Good luck,Roo2:carrot::carrot::carrot:

jenny1979
02-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Congrats You Look Amazing

Emmiee
02-03-2013, 08:50 PM
You look amazing.

alexmichelle05
02-06-2013, 01:06 AM
WOW you're such an inspiration. The same quote always gets me and keeps me motivated also " The months are going to fly by if you work out or dont" shows how we never realise that time flys! Congratulations on your goal weight!

xXCalyypsoXx
02-23-2013, 01:18 PM
all I can say is,.. WOW!

KantuKat
02-24-2013, 05:47 PM
You look AMAZING. Thank you for sharing your experience and giving us hope--not to mention added motivation. It CAN be done!! WOOOO HOOOO to you!!

chubbiegurl
02-24-2013, 06:02 PM
Kim who? She ain't got nothing on you. You have a great figure I wish I could reach those measurements but I never exceed 8 inches on my waist to hip/ breast ratio. U look like u have no lose skin or even a pouch on your tummy that is so awesome. You are gorgeous, hope to be able to take a bikini shot too after a month or so of toning.

FitHourglass
02-27-2013, 05:44 PM
I just joined today and a friend sent me the link to this thread. You are an inspiration! Congratulations! Much love.

P.S. You weren't ugly before or now. Just saying.

choices
03-06-2013, 06:11 AM
beautiful...and even more health too!

destyni
03-06-2013, 08:35 AM
girl you are stunning!

lindalee9
03-28-2013, 02:21 AM
You look amazing!! Congrats!

haylower
04-23-2013, 03:55 PM
you are inspiring. amazing x

Warrior
04-25-2013, 03:51 AM
Ok, well I actually owe you a HUGE thank you (even though you may not see this). Before I started my diet I was looking on the net about getting started, food, exercise etc, and I stumbled across this thread, and seriously I don't know if I would of had the courage to start if I didn't see your story and before and after pictures. You look incredible, you gave me huge motivation. You're so inspiring. Also if I didn't see your thread there is a possibility I wouldn't have found this forum, so yeah thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :) xo

LetMeLose
05-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Wow You Look Amazing!! Congratsss!!!!

JetSet1982
07-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Beautiful! Like others, I'd love to know what you put on your skin (if anything) to keep it so taut!

ruby2sday
09-23-2013, 07:26 PM
Such an inspiration! Big congrats to you!

mzshaunna
09-26-2013, 11:47 PM
you look amazing congratulations :)

veroden
10-11-2013, 11:22 AM
Congrats! Such an inspiration. You are gorgeous!

Coreyle
10-13-2013, 08:03 AM
Wow! Congratulations you rock!

love4allsizes
11-21-2013, 07:26 PM
So beautiful!

All4Me&You&Our3
01-14-2014, 05:10 PM
Beautiful transformation! Thanks for sharing!

Paulitens
01-20-2014, 10:34 PM
WOWZA! Check out that tiny waist! You rock, caramelkitty! It's friggin' amazing! And for people like me, who are just starting at about the same weight as your initial weight, who want to reach about what you reached as your GW, you're an example to follow and an inspirtation!

thisisart
03-18-2014, 05:16 PM
I think i feel ill, you look so amazing in a bikini it makes my stomach turn with excitement for you! You are an inspiration for me and I love how clearly you stated that you worked hard every single day to achieve your goal. Thanks for sharing!

RareandUnknown931319
03-19-2014, 01:56 AM
Wow, all i have to say is wow. You are so pretty and fit. You could be a model. I hope that someday I'll be in tat weight range as well. Congratulations, you are truly an inspiration to me and have given me and everyone else on here HOPE, that it can be done! Thank you for that.:hug:

fatat42
03-25-2014, 07:35 PM
Congrats on the willpower and thanks for sharing.

fatchicslim726
04-06-2014, 05:07 PM
Hi! I'm new to this forum. But I just wanted to say, you look amazing!

maleficentpie
05-26-2014, 04:51 PM
Such a pretty smile, and way more beautiful than Kim!!! ;)

Capipapi1
05-29-2014, 02:23 AM
Wow. That's amazing.. You look hot girl. Gives me motivation. I started exactly around 220 or more 225. I'm 150 now but I would like to lose more weight... You look healthy and fit. You go girl.