Old 09-10-2012, 09:44 AM   #1  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Default P90X Accountability

*EDIT AS OF JAN 23, 2013
After the wedding, injuries, family stuff, and holidays I figured it would be great to come back to this thread since I started a fresh round of P90X Lean. I am tweaking with the routine a bit to fit my schedule, but if I stay on track I should complete this round by early April. Feel free to join me if you would like to!

I decided to make an accountability thread for this cycle of P90X so if anyone would like to join in on it feel free! Has anyone here done P90X before? If you have done P90X before, are doing it, or would like to you can post any advice, support, tips, and so on that you know or would like to have. I figured I would put my fitness plan in here and make sure to keep daily accountability of my workouts.

P90X Lean Program: Phase 1/Weeks 1-3

Day 1- Core Synergistics
Day 2- Plyometrics
Day 3- Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X
Day 4- Yoga X
Day 5- Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X
Day 6- Kenpo X
Day 7- Rest or X Stretch

I will be posting a next to the workout when it has been completed. Join me!

Last edited by Pink Hurricane; 01-23-2013 at 01:45 PM.
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #2  
*Embrace Power*

Last week I had restarted the program when I ended up having an ankle injury on Wed morning, which resulted in a small tear of a tendon. Now that I feel almost back to normal, I picked up on Wed workout this morning, so essentially I am just picking back up on Week 1. I also might interchange Yoga and Kenpo occasionally depending on my weekend schedule.

P90X Lean Program: Phase 1/Weeks 1-3

Day 1- Core Synergistics
Day 2- Plyometrics
Day 3- Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X
Day 4- Yoga X Only 30 min
Day 5- Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X no ab ripper
Day 6- Kenpo X
Day 7- Rest or X Stretch chose rest

Last edited by Pink Hurricane; 01-29-2013 at 10:40 AM.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:53 PM   #3  

Hi!

i just started a new round of p90x classic. I just finished day two. I'm trying to add in 45 minutes of walking (speed) everyother day.

A little about me. I'm 25 year old single mom. I gained over 70 pounds when I was pregnant two years ago. Ive bounced around 40 +/- since then.

I'm ready toget back in shape since I'm a bridesmaid in my bestfriends wedding in May and don't want to be the "fat bridesmaid"! so 91 days till the wedding and 88 more days of p90x.

I look forward to hearing some tips from you. I did a month of p90x abou 6 months ago and lost 25 pounds doing it.

Heres to gettingstrong and fit again!
gigi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:19 AM   #4  
*Embrace Power*

Hello and welcome!! That's great that you are doing P90X too! I want to add in a little extra exercise as well and walking would be a great idea! I'm 24 years old, not a mommy but I am responsible for three young boys 50 hours a week as their nanny :-D I have similar reasons for wanting to whip into shape as well, I had gained 100 lbs after being very sick and sedentary for almost two years before I was cleared to exercise again. I had lost over 80 of it before I put back on half of it within a year and a half.

I am also in a wedding in November, I will be a bridesmaid for my little sister! I think you are right on track for the wedding and you will look awesome!
Old 02-04-2013, 10:14 AM   #5  

I was so lazy this weekend and took two days of rest. AHHH ok back on track today with p90x and a walk to get in. I hate how my body weighs so much more when I'm sore. it's depressing. but I gotta think in inches being lost and muscles growing.

I nannied throughout my early twenties and that's a huge job to have while trying to fit in time for yourself! good luck! WE CAN DO THIS
gigi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:07 PM   #6  
*Embrace Power*

I had to as well after doing kenpo late Friday night. But hey it's a new week so you can kick some booty! Yes nannying is definitely a fun but tiring job, I love it but it is super hard to fit in that extra time for yourself when you are so tired after work. I'm going to start trying to get up earlier to exercise before work!