100 lb. Club - Hello everyone NEWBIE here

View Full Version : Hello everyone NEWBIE here

1spunkygal
09-08-2012, 03:58 AM
Hello all I'm a NEWBIE here looks like a good place for support. I have lost 22 lbs so far with 78 to go. :). I have lost 2 or 3 people in weightloss in my lifetime THIS IS THE LAST TIME ! I will be in here & there to lend support & get support . You name the "eating program" & I've been on it . Trying lo carb this time (Ideal Protein & Atkins) & I can pretty much live with it.
Chat with ya later

225/203/125 :D

1spunkygal
09-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Hi Spunky and welcome. I am new, too. I have also lost a few folks worth of weight loss over the years and then gained and added more. I wish I had listened to people that told me it would only get harder the older I got because once I hit 40, it has been really slow going. I refuse to give up though!

Congrats on the 22 gone!

Thanks & good luck to you I'm 55 & it doesnt get any easier. I hope to see you on here if you need support let me know . Same here I will NOT give up :)

1spunkygal
09-09-2012, 11:14 AM
I better get posting then LOL :)

Chewysmom56
10-07-2012, 03:07 AM
anyone here remember the zuchinini chip receipe?

Fatness
10-07-2012, 03:39 AM
Hello all I'm a NEWBIE here looks like a good place for support. I have lost 22 lbs so far with 78 to go. :). I have lost 2 or 3 people in weightloss in my lifetime THIS IS THE LAST TIME ! I will be in here & there to lend support & get support . You name the "eating program" & I've been on it . Trying lo carb this time (Ideal Protein & Atkins) & I can pretty much live with it.
Chat with ya later

225/203/125 :D

Sorry about the lost!

However, welcome and we are here to help in every way!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/heartbar/slide-bike/lb/245/150/224/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

findingfawn
10-07-2012, 08:14 AM
Welcome!!!

You have lost people before, I'm sure you can do it again. Just remember this has to be a lifetime commitment, not one just to get the weight off. I read all over the place that living in maintenance looks just like taking the weight off, it's more of a mental switch you have to deal with.