Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc - Herbal Magic - anyone here doing Herbal Magic?

maureen kempster
09-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Good morning

I just joined Herbal Magic after trying to get back to goal with WW's on line. Is anyone else here that follows the program?

maureen kempster
09-10-2012, 06:25 AM
I can't believe I'm the only person on these boards trying Herbal Magic!! I've managed to drop 4.6 lbs following it. I do find it very structured and I guess this is what I need until I reach goal. Last week I was off work so I was able to weigh-in in the morning - this week I'm back to work and will be weighing-in between 6 PM & 7 PM so I know my weight will be different.

Week 1 almost completed and I managed to get through the weekend with no problem

If you're following this program - why don't we help each other out?

have a good day on program, no matter what we follow, we deserve it

maureen

Sally Pineapple
09-14-2012, 10:57 AM
Your program sounds like a version of so many other programs out there under different names. You may want to check out the Metabolic Research Center thread.

perfection91
09-26-2012, 04:47 PM
Heyy
If Herbal Magic means the same thing as Herbalife,
I am doing that as well
I recently started.. I've been putting off, because it is quite expensive for a university student to afford...,
but I've been restricting, bingeing, and just throwing my body out of whack, I had nothing to lose by trying something new.
plus its a program that at least 30~40% of people living in South Korea are..
I went this summer and I was almost shocked at how skinny everyone was and hot big i felt in the midst of people who look like they "take care"

I still though can't get a hold of it.. i keep cheating.. and still put it off.. I think im in the process of finding my routine that i am going to follow throughout my weight loss

Bean13
11-25-2012, 07:40 PM
Hi Maureen

I just started Herbal Magic in October. Are you still on the program?

maureen kempster
11-25-2012, 08:20 PM
no I'm not on it anymore-I found it too resticting and expensive-how are you doing on it?

Curly80
12-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Hi I also just started October as well. It is costly but I found that I am learning how to eat the right sizes needed to lose weight.

Curly80
12-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Hi Maureen

I just started Herbal Magic in October. Are you still on the program?
Hi Bean
How has long did it take to drop those pounds