WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Chatters getting ready for fall

Tina
09-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Happy September!

I hope we all had a good weekend. Americans had a 3 day weekend.

If you are new here, please come on in and stay. We are a great group that offers encouragement, inspiration, ideas and just plain fun!!! :lol: :lol:

Laura says she has made a September Goal. I'm still trying to figure one out for myself. Anyone else want to?

:flow1:

Tina
09-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Hi all,
People are reading my first post,but, no one else has posted yet!!!
Today was a pretty good day, food-wise. I didn't have enough fruit in the house, though.
What kinds of fruit does anyone else eat?

:hug:

maureen kempster
09-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Good morning all

my week off is rapidly coming to an end - next holidays will be at Christmas - Well, I quit WW on line because I find I can get what I need for free from FITDAY(I was really only using the tracker) and in 8 weeks I lost less than 5 lbs. I took the bulls by the horns on tuesday and signed up for Herbal Magic(it's a Canadian company) everything is natural - it's similar to ww in that I eat my own food - but I need the structure and it fits into my time - I can go to the centre 5 days a week if I like - I have a personal counsultant etc- I'll keep you posted-yesterday I managed to get out and walk for 40 minutes and I even got out rollerblading-I'm going to do the same today-
well let's all have a fantastic day

maureen

Tina
09-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Hi all,
Sis, how are you coming with the house remodeling? Please keep us posted about everything.
Jeanne, you are always so busy with your new job. Do you get to exercise every day?
Susan---miss you!!!
Tammy, Janelle, Dori, miss y'all, too.

Laura, let us know about your weigh-in.

Maureen, whatever will work for you is great! I hope this Canadian plan is just right for you. Wow, to all your exercising!!!!!

I feel like running off this afternoon. I sat in a waiting room for 4 hours today! My sister had cataract surgery. She did fine. However, they were very, very late getting started.
Now, it's too hot to exercise outside. It's too hot to drive any place to exercise. :lol: :lol:
Everyone have a great and healthy evening.
:flow2:

Tina
09-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Happy Saturday!!!

maureen kempster
09-08-2012, 04:54 PM
you too Tina

it's raining here so I washed my floors!!! I hope that counts for a bit of exercise!!

maureen kempster
09-09-2012, 03:03 PM
good morning all

well, I'm back to work tomorrow!! no more holidays now until December 19 and I return the day after New Years. hope everyone is having a great Sunday

maureen

Tina
09-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Hi all,
It is a beautiful Sunday here. It was only 67 degrees this morning. Wow, it's usually 79! We will have morning 60's several days this week.
Could fall be coming to TX? Hmmm... :lol: :lol:
Maureen, I count any housework as major exercising. :)

What's everyone doing today?

Last night, we grilled hamburgers and chicken. We had the chicken today with green beans and red potatoes. I made a dessert that was so good. I did not count up the points, though.
I took a reduced fat graham cracker crust and added a can of sugar free cherry pie filling. On top, I put fat free Cool Whip. It was amazing!!!

maureen kempster
09-11-2012, 06:38 AM
well, I managed to make it through my first day back - the day just flew by - it's always nice to take time off but when you get back it's catch up time!!

It's really starting to feel like fall here - it's cooler in the mornings - but I love the different seasons - fall is beautiful around here with all the trees changing colours - can't wait to get into the Gatineau Park in a few weeks the colours will be beautiful

well, let's all have a great day on program we're worth it

maureen

Tina
09-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Happy Tuesday,
Maureen, it seems only the two of us take time to post! Hmmm...

It would be nice to actually have a fall season. We get bits and pieces. :lol:
It has been nice for a few mornings. I could even open the windows.

Ouch--I got my flu shot today. My arm is so sore! (I had to complain.)

Have a great evening.

Sis
09-12-2012, 11:23 AM
Hi all. I have been MIA for a while. Still dealing with lot of things in our lives. I know God will see us thru, its just going to take time.
On a bright note, I FINALLY made my 10% at WI last night! :D It has taken a while, as I have been losing slowly but steadily, but I made it. Now on to the next 10%. :)
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the weather. We have been having lovely weather. Today will be a bit warm but after that its going to be the fall weather I love so much.
Tina, our remodeling is going VERY slowly!!! I SO want my living room back! lol We are only about 1/2 way there. Soon, I keep telling myself, soon!!
Hope everyone has an awsome week! Take care!!! I will check in when I can.

maureen kempster
09-13-2012, 05:43 AM
good for you Sis in reaching your 10%-
this week is just whizzing by- it's so busy at work! that's the way I like it-I finished week #1 with Herbal Magic and managed to lose 2.8 lbs-I'll take it
Tina, is your weather starting to cool down a bit?
I'll weigh in again after work today
hope we all have a great day on program - we deserve it

maureen

Tina
09-13-2012, 09:57 AM
Hi all,
Sis, congratulations :carrot: 10% is fantastic!!!!! I am so proud of you, girl.
I'm sorry you have worries in your life. I'm a good listener. :hug:

Maureen, wow to you for losing that weight. I'm glad this new thing is working for you. And, no it is really not cooling down yet. We have had 4 cooler mornings this week.. However, the humidity is back and we had hot showers yesterday. I would love some of your fall weather!!!!!

Everyone else, we miss you when you are away!

I'm ready for another weekend. :D

Tina
09-14-2012, 10:57 AM
:carrot: It's Friday! :carrot:

Tina
09-17-2012, 11:14 AM
So, how was your weekend?????

It really rained a lot here. This year has been so different from last when we had such a drought.
I am not counting points right now.
However, since I'm cooking so healthy for Larry's sake (and mine), I don't feel the need. I haven't weighed in a couple of weeks but my shorts are really loose. :dance:

What's going on?

maureen kempster
09-17-2012, 01:37 PM
that's great Tina that your clothes are loose - I'll weigh in after work - I've really been watching and following the program - and tomorrow will be the end of week 2 - I've lost as of last friday 3.8 lbs so I'm on target for approximately 2 lbs a week

I feel good - the weekend flew by as usual - right now it's just gorgeous out - nice and sunny

on saturday the people from work are going on an adventure club outing(to build team morale & spirit) so I'm going to go rock climbing - I'll keep you posted - they did eventually cancel the zip lining - there will be some this weekend if we want to do it(I pass on it) and they'll also have horseback riding and extreme shopping!!!lol

well I should go back to work - just wanted to pop in and say hello

maureen

Tina
09-17-2012, 04:15 PM
Extreme Shopping would be my choice!!! Now, if they would just provide the money!
:lol: :lol:

Where is everyone?

Tina
09-19-2012, 07:05 PM
Hi all,
Maureen, how's work? Are you able to walk a lot of the time?

Jeanne, how is work?

Laura, let us know what's going on with you.

Dori, Susan, Tammy...we miss y'all.

Sis, You are doing sogood losing.
My clothes feel so much looser but the scales don't move much.

maureen kempster
09-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Tina

I'm so busy at work but that's the way I like it-as for walking I haven't been doing much - I've been going in really early so I've been taking my car-the weather's beautiful though -sunny and cooler -

I hope everyone's doing great - I'm just plodding along here

have a good evening

maureen

Tina
09-21-2012, 03:44 PM
Happy Friday!

It's great weather here in the mornings. I'm going to begin walking then.

What are y'all doing this weekend?

Tina
09-23-2012, 11:04 AM
Good morning everyone,

It's a good day for exercise.

maureen kempster
09-23-2012, 11:27 AM
good morning

It's a nice crisp fall day here - so I want to get out for a walk later-I did go for a 30 minute walk yesterday - I'm really following the Herbal Magic program - and it seems to be working. I'm averaging 2 lbs a week - I can go weigh in and talk to a consultant 5 days a week if I like-I have been going often but because my weight seems to fluctuate from one day to the next I sometimes get annoyed. I'm not sure going in so often is a good thing.

I bought a new blender today!! it's the Ninja - 1100 Watts - so it should be powerful enough to make some great smoothies!! I'll let you know

well I hope we all have a great day on program

maureen

Tina
09-23-2012, 03:51 PM
Maureen, please share your smoothie recipes!!!!!

maureen kempster
09-23-2012, 07:32 PM
here's a good smoothie:

protein powder(scoop)
1 - 2 bananas
tbsp of peanut butter
handful of spinach
cold water(the amounts depends on how thick you want it)
blend

this is really good

just came back from a 40 minute walk - feels good

have a good rest of the evening

maureen

auntie
09-25-2012, 12:33 AM
Ok everyone ..... sit down!!! Yes it is really me!!!!!:hug::D:) I had found my way home!!!:dizzy: I also found my way back to a meeting on Saturday. :carrot: I know I'm on the right track right now!

I'm heading to bed but I promise I will write more tomorrow!!! I've missed you all and thought of you all often!!!

Love you!!!:hug::hug::hug:

maureen kempster
09-25-2012, 05:21 AM
hurray Susan's back!!!!!!good to see you - now maybe some more will come back and this page will be busy again.

I'm finishing week 3 of Herbal Magic and hopefully tomorrow it will show that I've lost a total of 6 lbs-that's my goal 2 lbs a week. I'm just a bit under goal right now but not too far off - these past weeks have been a learning curve - but I really do find it very restrictive - I'm going to make it a priority to see how many calories this program is a day - I'm not hungry - but I don't want to end up sick just to lose a few pounds

well let's all have a great day on program we deserve it

maureen

Tina
09-25-2012, 02:09 PM
Hi all,

Susan!!! :dance: It's great to hear from you!
Keep coming back so we can encourage you.

Maureen, thanks for the smoothie recipe. When I read that there was spinach in it, I wasn't sure. :lol: Good luck at weigh-in.

I finally lost a pound under my tracker weight. :carrot:
I will never understand how men can lose so much. Larry has lost 20 pounds in 3mo. and I yo-yo 1or 2 pounds.

maureen kempster
09-25-2012, 07:56 PM
trust me Tina it's really good!!

Tina
09-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Hi all,

It's Thursday--know what that means?
Tomorrow will be Friday and then the weekend. :carrot::carrot::carrot: :D

Have a great day!

auntie
09-28-2012, 12:00 AM
Hi,

I have so much to tell ya'll..... but in a nutshell. I ended up with gastritis this summer. That is an inflammation of the stomach lining. It does feel much better these days. It's taken since June until now for it to feel some what normal. I go back to the GI doctor in October.

Things have been pretty stressful. I finally decided that I'm only cheating myself by not taking care of myself! I want to live a long life and I'm only going to be selling myself short if I don't! So with that in my head, I decided back to Weight Watchers and to start exercising. I'm doing that! I'll have my first weigh in on Saturday. I'll keep you posted.

Maureen, tell me about your plan that your doing. It sounds interesting.

Tina, how are you doing my friend? That is great that Larry is down 20 pounds. Pat doesn't need to lose any! Lucky him!!

I'm heading to bed. Believe it or not, I'm still not back in the routine of school yet. It takes me about 6 weeks to get use to the change and then the time will change and screw me up. :)

Have a great Friday!!!

maureen kempster
09-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Susan - sorry you felt so sick - glad you're on the mend-

I'm 4.5 weekd into Herbal Magic and I'm down 5.6 lbs - a bit off as they feel you should lose about 2 lbs a week - but I think it'll all balance out in the end

it's encouraging though - I'm feeling good

let's all have a great weekend

talk to you all later

maureen

Tina
09-28-2012, 11:27 PM
Hi,
Susan, I am so sorry about the gastritis. I'm glad things are better.
Stress can do bad things to our bodies.
Nowadays, when stress gets the best of me, my GERD acts up.
I just now have it under control, again.

Maureen, I'm so glad The Herbal Magic is working for you.

I'm ready for the weekend. I want to just do nothing. Who's with me??? :)

Tina
09-30-2012, 11:07 AM
Hi,
How was eveyone's weigh-in???????????

auntie
10-01-2012, 12:56 AM
I only lost 1/2 pound. But out of no where my period decided to come which explains several things. I'm hoping I'll having a bigger loss next week. Nothing exciting here. We did get some much needed rain, still not enough!

Pat surprised me today at the mall. And we got 2 new ipds! Now we don't have to fight over the old one. It's the first one and he said is really out dated. I thought it was fine! He always wants me to have the latest toy.

Hope you had a good weekend. I'm not ready to go back!

Tina
10-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Hi all,
Susan, just think, you DID lose some and that is fantastic!!!! ! :carrot:
Keep it up.

Sis and Laura, we haven't heard from y'all.

Maureen, I bet your weather is nice now.

Jeanne, we miss you.

I'm still losing a few inches. Yea!

Tina
10-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Maureen---Where are you?????

maureen kempster
10-05-2012, 05:58 AM
Tina!!! I'm here!! I'm so glad it's Friday - it's so busy at work - I've been going in everyday at 6 and will probably go in sometime over the weekend - I'm still doing the herbal magic but I don't know if I like it-it's very limiting- I'm giving it one more week - I've lost 6 lbs so far in 5 weeks - they estimate we should lose 2 lbs a week - We have a long weekend-it's Thanksgiving on Monday so I'm hoping to get to the Gatineau Park and take some pictures before all the leaves are gone-it's beautiful this time of year

well let's all have a great Friday we're worth it

maureen

Tina
10-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Maureen---:thanks1: I hope you have a very nice Monday!!! :)

BTW, I lost 1 lb. this week. :dance:

auntie
10-07-2012, 10:50 PM
Happy Thanksgivingg Maureen & Mimi

Tina, a pound is great!!!!
I lost another 1/2 pound. However, I did get into candy corn and popcorn. You mix it together. It is so yummy!!! :D

We went to the Texas State Fair and walked around, looked at cars, didn't even eat anything. I told Pat I could wait and eat a healthy lunch. I think he was surprised,

Love y'all!!

maureen kempster
10-10-2012, 06:07 AM
hurray Tina & Susan on the losses! I'm still plodding along - do you think we hit a weight that may not be where we want to be but it's where we should be? Are you influenced by the number on the scale or by how you feel? I'm beginning to question why I'm always trying to get those numbers down. I feel good but I don't like the size of my clothes!! In 5 weeks I've lost 6.8 lbs but according to the program I'm on I should be down 10-so of course I get frustrated.

anyway let's all have a great day we're worth it

maureen

Tina
10-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Hi all,
How was weigh-in??????????

Maureen, I also get so frustrated at not losing enough OR not losing any!!!
I am now just trying to eat a lot more fruit and 0 pt. veggies each day.
My scale doesn't move much but I am feeling better.

How's everyone doing? So many have not posted in a while. It gets lonely without Everyone!

Tina
10-14-2012, 09:58 AM
Everyone have a beautiful Sunday!

:flow2:

Tina
10-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Okay people----
Who drinks coffee?????
I just heard of a study that says coffee will make /help us live longer. I wonder if Diet Coke does the same thing?
:lol:
Have a great day.

maureen kempster
10-15-2012, 01:12 PM
if it does Tina I'm going to be around for a long time!!! I drink a lot of both!

have a good monday everyone

Tina
10-17-2012, 10:10 AM
Good morning.

Have a good day!

auntie
10-17-2012, 09:29 PM
Hi,
I Have heard that about coffee before! Mom and Daddy both drink and drank coffee all the time. I like it but more when it's cool or cold outside. If not I got too HOT!!!

They talked in our meeting this past week about mixing it up. That you need to switch things around a little. It will help with a wait lose.

Saturday, I was down 3.6 but not sure about this week. I'm a little out of control.

Hope y'all have a great day! Maureen, you are doing great! Hang in there! Tina, has it cooled off down there?

Tina
10-18-2012, 11:36 AM
:carrot: :dance: Susan, that was a great weigh-in.
don't worry about being a little out of control. :). That's why those weekly points are there. I should talk! :lol:
Hey, soon we are going to the outlet malls and then spend a night in SA. I want to get my shopping started.

How are we all doing?

Tina
10-20-2012, 07:35 PM
How are we doing today?

Maureen, how is your diet? Any loss is a good one.

Susan, I hope you are feeling good. How's school.

Jeanne, hope you are feeling better.

Sis, I really miss you and hope everything is good with you.

Dori and Laura and Tammy---miss you.

Today I weighed. It was the first time since vacation. Surprise--I was only up 1 pound. I will definitely walk every day now.

Tina
10-22-2012, 02:20 PM
Everyone have a great Monday.

I think I've sweated off a few pounds today.
I went "mum" shopping then came home to plant---in the heat. Hey, it's almost November and it might hit 90 today.

mandydawn77
10-22-2012, 02:52 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new to WW and new to this website. I've been on Atkins for a little over a year and had good success, but the last couple of months I've been gaining and losing the same few pounds. I figured it was time for a change. This is day #7 on WW and so far I'm loving it. It's much less restrictive than Atkins was. My daughter is doing it with me too and I really think this will be much easier for her. She tried Atkins and lost weight, but couldn't stick with it and gained most of it back. She LOVES her carbs :) I still feel like I'm cheating when I eat carby stuff, but it sure is nice to be able to enjoy some of the things I've missed over the last year or so. I'm down a little over 3 pounds as of this morning so the scale is moving in the right direction. If I can lose another 75 pounds in the next year I will be so, so happy!

maureen kempster
10-22-2012, 07:19 PM
welcome Mandy - you're in the right place and everyone here is great and very supportive

Tina
10-23-2012, 11:14 AM
Good morning,

Mandy, :welcome: you have come to the right place! You will find Points Plus so easy to use. Have questions---ask them here.

Maureen, how is work? Any trips and photo-taking planned?

Everyone post what's going on!

mandydawn77
10-23-2012, 01:58 PM
Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I could always use some support and advice. Right now I'm getting ready to leave work early and take both of my kids to the orthodontist. I have to pick them up from two different schools. Fun fun. I thought I still had a couple of years before my eight-year-old needed to go, but the dentist said it looks like he needs some teeth pulled to make some room for his adult teeth to grow in. I was hoping I could get my daughter's paid off before I got started on his, but maybe not :(

Hope everyone has a great day today!

Tina
10-24-2012, 10:57 AM
Happy Wednesday!!!!!

mandydawn77
10-24-2012, 11:27 AM
Happy Wednesday to you as well!

maureen kempster
10-24-2012, 01:16 PM
happy wednesday to you all too - I just wanted to let you know that I managed to lose 9.2 lbs in 7 weeks following the Herbal Magic - but I honestly find it too restricting and I started on the weekend just following the weight watcher program and keeping track on Fitnet -

I'm happy with the loss but have more to go - it is encouraging though

talk to you all later

maureen

mandydawn77
10-24-2012, 04:32 PM
I'm very excited to see the scale moving again. This is my 8th day on WW's and I'm down a total of 5 pounds as of this morning! Five pounds in eight days! I don't expect to keep losing at that rate, but it sure would be nice :)

maureen kempster
10-24-2012, 06:41 PM
that's fantastic Mandy

Tina
10-25-2012, 12:24 AM
:bravo: Mandy and Maureen !!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic!!!!

mandydawn77
10-25-2012, 12:28 AM
Thank you Maureen. Does fitnet keep track of ww points? I've been trying to find an app for my android phone that keeps track of ww points. I have the points calculator, but I'd like to see what other options there are to keep track.

Tina
10-25-2012, 11:02 AM
Hi all,

It's going to be a beautiful day here!

Mandy, have you looked into eTools on the WW site? It's really good. It will keep track of your points and give you all kinds of info.

Maureen, sorry the diet was too restrictive. I think WW is great--if I would just journal my points. :lol:

Sis, where are you? Miss you.

Susan, Dori, Jeanne, everyone else-miss y'all.

Tina
10-27-2012, 04:58 PM
When it's cool, and that's not often here, all I want to do is stay under the covers.
What do you do on these days?????
Today I got up and went walking in a grocery store. :lol:

Everyone, take it easy.

maureen kempster
10-28-2012, 03:39 PM
good afternoon all

it's raining and cool out - very dreary - I went into the office this morning for about 5 hrs - got a lot done - we're having our awards dinner next saturday and I'm organizing things - just about done - I'm still plodding along - Tina what's cold to you? I know it's a lot different from we folks north of you. Are you getting any side effects of the hurricane? they say ontario will get a bit - lots of rain I guess

well I'm going to go watch some of my shows I PVR'd - SVU, the Mentalist - I was taping Days of our lives too but I can't keep up with it!!!

have a great rest of the day

auntie
10-28-2012, 09:06 PM
Hi everyone,

Welcome to the group Mandy! We are a great group! Great support and talk about everything!

Last week, I gained 1.6 pounds. This week, down .6. For some reason, I'm liking the .6. I'm really going to focus.

Ok friend, I need advice!!! When I went to the dr back in June for my yearly, I had to have a sonogram and a cervical biopsy. I think I told you that. Well, she said I was peri menopause, my levels were starting to show it. She said, not now but in the future you will call me for hormones. I feel like I'm losing my mind, I keep forgetting simple things, I get irritated over things that normally don't bother me, I feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat half the time. I know i've been under stress but not like this. Should I call her?

Y'all are the best! Oh and it was cool here this weekend!

mandydawn77
10-29-2012, 12:54 PM
I would call the doctor regardless of the reason you're feeling that way. If they have something to make you feel better then why put it off. I know when I was at my heaviest I was depressed because of the weight, but there were a lot of other factors I had to consider. I was diagnosed with Graves disease years ago and my doctor recommended that I take the radiation iodine pill to kill off my thyroid that was so hyperactive. I put it off because I knew weight gain was pretty much a given after having it done because the thyroid controls your metabolism as well as a lot of other things. The heart palpitations and tremors got to be too much and finally I gave in and did it. Well it took awhile, but eventually I ended up with the opposite problem, which the doctor told me I would so it was no surprise. I was already overweight but had maintained 270-280 for years and was used to it. Well I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis after putting off going to the doctor for a long time because I knew what it was and just didn't want the doctor to say it (my mom has severe RA). When I finally went they put me on prednisone as well as a lot of other meds. Well after being on prednisone for over a year and I also quit smoking, I just kept gaining weight. I would just sit and cry to the doctor and so he finally put me on an antidepressant and weaned me off the prednisone. Finally I made up my mind that I was going to lose weight, that's when I went on Atkins. The doctor said with the RA that the Atkins diet probably isn't the best for inflammation, so I think maybe WW's will be better for me. But I know Atkins works if you really follow it to the letter, so if I have to I will go back to it.

Anyway, I didn't mean to tell you my life story. I'm just saying don't put it off and be miserable like I did so many times. Go to the doctor :)

auntie
10-29-2012, 07:55 PM
Mandy,
I've had Graves Disease and was the 2% that gained weight with it. Then after I had the iodine, it went to low and had all the effects from that. It goes off kilter about once every year and 1/2. We have to tweak my medicine. I can tell when it's not right. Crazy isn't it?

I'm 50 so I'm sure it the change. I did call my dr. And the nurse answered the phone! All a sign that I should have called! I'm just waiting for her to call me back. I love my dr!

Nothing exciting at school today! Thank goodness!i did sneak out a few minutes early and Pat was pulling in the driveway when I was. He looks like he doesn't feel good! Hope he isn't getting sick.

mandydawn77
10-30-2012, 10:27 AM
I hear you about being in that 2%. When I found out my thyroid was hyperactive it was because I had went to a diet doctor to help me lose weight and when my blood work came back they called me in because the doctor needed to see me, which is not common with the diet doctor; usually they just take your money and give you pills. Anyway, when I went in and sat down across from his desk he was looking at my thyroid levels and shaking his head. He said judging from your levels you should be about this big around (holding up his little finger). He said these are so far off the charts you might want to get them checked again to make sure it wasn't a lab error. And then he said "you need to go see your endocrinologist". I didn't even have health insurance at that time because I had just started my job and was still a temp. So it was actually years later before I finally had the radio-iodine thing done because I kept putting it off. I was scared to have it done because I was already so overweight and everything I read up on and the people I met who had had it done had said they wouldn't do it if they had it to do all over again. But I really am glad my heart doesn't constantly race anymore and I don't have the tremors or get out of breath like I used to. I got tired of everyone always asking me if I was okay. It took a long time to get my thyroid levels straightened out, but now that I'm in the normal range I feel so much better.

Tina
10-30-2012, 12:30 PM
Morning,
Mandy, I'm so sorry you've had all that trouble.

Susan, did the doctor call you back? Hope so. Keep us informed!

Maureen, what's going on up there?

Another nice morning here.

Tina
10-31-2012, 11:36 AM
:haphal:

maureen kempster
10-31-2012, 01:49 PM
Happy Halloween to everyone too! It's damp here but not too cold. Hope everyone weathered that storm okay. We got some wind but were pretty lucky that was it-

hope we all have a great day

Tina
11-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Morning all,

Okay, it's time to either throw out or put away the Halloween candy. :lol:
Being that we live in a gated townhouse, there were no trick-or-treaters at our door, again. I really miss that!

It's nice and sunnty here today. I'm off to take a walk.

Everyone, what's going on with you today?????

mandydawn77
11-01-2012, 01:06 PM
I was bad last night. I had no self control. I used 23 weekly points on candy bars, and I'm only on day 3! Anyway, I'm back on track today and determined to stay out of the candy. I just have to let yesterday go and forget all about it. I hope the scales don't show it too bad. I just couldn't bring myself to step on them this morning.

Tina
11-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Mandy, congratulations for being back on track! :hug: With this program, when we "indulge" it is not the end of the world.

I am starting a new thread for November.
Everyone come on over!:flow1:

mandydawn77
11-02-2012, 01:06 PM
I haven't touched the candy since Halloween, but I sure didn't like what the scales had to say this morning. I'm back up to 263! My goal is to get to 250 by December 1st.

Happy Friday everyone!