Old 09-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #1  
Goal is health

S/C/G: 238.8/176.1/163

Height: 5'8"

Default Question: Have not been to a meeting in a long time

I've been paying for monthly pass and have not been attending meetings. There isn't one really close by, but I am going to start going again since I'm getting close to goal so I may begin maintenance. Here's my problem. I have my original weight tracker from my starting weight to 200 something pounds (with my goal weight listed). I cannot find my second weight tracker, which probably was around the same weight range maybe dipping to 198. Do you think this will be a problem? As of last weigh in I'm down to 171.7. I just hope they won't be upset for me not having a weigh in since 198 and without having that second weight tracker. Like I said I've been paying for the monthly pass the whole time.

Last edited by DrivenByAmbition; 09-02-2012 at 09:23 PM.
DrivenByAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:49 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

I went through something very similar a while ago. I had an old tracker, but hadn't been to a meeting in a long time. They just gave me a new tracker!

I can't foresee your situation being a problem of any kind. You've been paying for each week having purchased the Monthly Pass, so you're still a member even if you haven't been to an actual meeting in a while.

Bring what you have, briefly explain that you have the Monthly Pass but haven't been to a meeting in a while so do not have an up-to-date weight tracker. They should be able to give you a new one without any fuss.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:37 AM   #3  
Goal is health

S/C/G: 238.8/176.1/163

Height: 5'8"

Thanks so much for the reply. I didn't think it would matter but just wanted some reassurance.
DrivenByAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote