Old 09-02-2012, 04:12 AM   #1  

Default 2 months off....

Well it seems like I have un-intentially had two months off from my weight loss. I weigh the same as I did on the 1st July Every week for the past two months I have lost a few lbs and then put them back on again It is getting rather frustrating really and because i've been feeling down I haven't been making as good food choices as I should.

I have become bored of what I eat for my lunch everyday so today need to come up with new ideas on what to have (i try and have no more than 200 calories for lunch so ideas are welcome!) From today I am moving forward and getting on the band wagon so to speak. So why am I posting this messy ramble? I guess I just need some support and encouragement. I know I shouldn't feel too down because I have lost so much weight this year and I am so close to losing 100lbs (my first goal but not ultimate one!)

Please send me positive and healthy thoughts!
Waffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:29 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 262.6/ticker/180

Height: 5'8"

Default You can do it!

Don't let this discourage you! Everyone has ups and downs, myself included. Stay focused on what you have accomplished, and try and forget the negatives! I didn't have the best week this week, but I am not going to let it slow me down. Instead of focusing on my gain, I am going to focus on all that I lost! I have struggled with my weight my whole life, and this entire process will be a challenge. Get refocused and inspired! On days like today (not so great weigh in days), I like to look through the progress photos on this forum. I love to especially look for people similar to my height and see where they were and where they ended up. If they can do it, we can too! As far as lunches are concerned, it all depends on what type of plan you are on. There are a lot of plan forums on 3FC that have different recipes for different meal times. Right now I am in love with Dannon Light n Fit Vanilla yogurt and strawberry halves or a large cut up peach. I can have 2 yogurts and 10 strawberries for under 200 calories. For me, it is something sweet and very filling. I have a sweet tooth, and I love this about as much as I love ice cream! Anyway, that is something I really enjoy for breakfast or lunch.

Last edited by AudreyL; 09-02-2012 at 08:30 AM.
AudreyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:25 AM   #3  

Height: 5'5"

Way to get back on track!

Lunch ideas - assuming you are just calorie counting? I am totally into Greek yogurt right now. I mix it with sugar free pudding. It is amazing, and super filling. I also eat tuna or salmon packets sometimes. Very tasty and filling as well. I try to pair these with some kind of veggie. I am currently into spinach leaves and sugar snap peas. Also embracing the last of the summer berries. As you can see, I only do simple, low prep stuff.

You'll find something that sparks you! Good luck!
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote