Old 08-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #1  
Pinup extraordinaire!

S/C/G: 273/232.4/165

Height: 5'8"

Default WATCH your tracker daily number!!/one day at a time.

So, when you log into weight watchers there is a section that says "My Plan: Week (insert # here)" Well I went past week 13 in my weight loss and my WW suddenly thought I was in my maintenance stage and upped my daily points to like 44 and I thought maybe it was because something had maybe changed in the program, so anyone who has gone over 13 weeks on WW, just keep an eye on that.

I have been struggling A LOT with my weight loss lately. I think I've had a lot of mental blocks and stress lately that has been interfering with me doing what I need to. However, I've gotten back on track in the last two weeks and lost two pounds. Yay. Does anyone else go through these super rough stages where you feel like you'll never get back on track? This is the first really hard time I've had with the program. I feel like I'm in a good mindset now and am feeling good about myself again. I've lost almost 80 pounds total. Whooohooo. I just can't wait to be under 200.
tessendicott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:44 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

First of all you have done a wonderful job with your weight loss

I can only speak for myself and say oh heck yeah I have had some rough spots, long periods of no loss, gain, etc. And as frustrating as it is the best part was I did not give up. I count on everyone here to give me encourgement and support and so far I love my fellow chicks xoxo

Just remember that if you feel it there is a 99.9% chance it has been here many times before
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote