South Beach Diet - Wednesday beach chat 8/29

View Full Version : Wednesday beach chat 8/29

jekel383
08-29-2012, 08:03 AM
Ok could somebody tell me how the summer passed too quickly....

Good morning ladies, it is a brisk fall like morning here. I really enjoy sleeping with the windows open. Today I have a dr appointment, grocery shopping, cleaning, weekly food prep, spinning and a home pedicure in the to do list. I am making chipolte grilled shrimp tomorrow with black bean and corn salsa for my friend Joe. I am taking a few hours off from work tomorrow which should be nice.

What's on everyone's agendas today?

Pearlrose
08-29-2012, 08:48 AM
Good morning,

Where is everyone this morning?

Praying for everyone down south, my parents live in Gulfport so east side of Hurricane.

Today is day 3 of op eating, I am pleased with my progress and choices.

Nothing on agenda other than trying to find qualified applicants for my 4 openings at work

Have a great day everyone

Ruthxxx
08-29-2012, 08:53 AM
Quickie post this morning as the house is waking up. Dave has already been for his village walk and I'm just up.

Today we go for a picnic at Jones Falls (http://www.boldts.net/photos/JonesFalls.jpeg)- Cottage has been there. It will be a gourmet picnic basket which we will pick up at a local "foodie" place. It should be quite lovely as napkins, cutlery and real plates are provided. After that we will go visit my sister's 'farm" - think Martha Stewart! Tonight will be our "just us" farewell dinner. A week sure goes quickly when you are having fun.

I hear stirrings so need to crank up the coffee and get the day going for our last full day. (They need to be at the airport by four tomorrow afternoon.)

Happy Hump Day!

cottagebythesea
A quick fly-by and :wave: from me this morning!

Let's make this a great OP day!

littlechick
Good Morning Chicks we are having a fallish morning here as well today. It was actually chilly this morning. We had a huge thunder storm so it cleared the air.
My todo list for the day is a little cleaning and organizing, boot camp tonight, and lots and lots of laundry. We have a friend coming to put in 5 new lights after supper :D finally. Cant wait to get that done.
Well I must dash and finish breakfast and get something accomplished.
Have a wonderful day Chicks.

Lexxiss
08-29-2012, 09:28 AM
Good Morning:sunny:

On my way to work....drinking my green smoothie first.

CyndiM
08-29-2012, 09:51 PM
One of those days all around :wave: Tomorrow we head to the coast right after work for a blue moon camp-out. Getting everything ready today.

Hope everyone had a good day