Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 08-27-2012, 11:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 350/320/280

Height: 6'0 Feet

Thumbs up I became a sweat junkie.

I am 6'0 319 pounds. I started walking at 338-342. My legs are becoming used to the punishment. Its in the 80's in Brooklyn, New York and I am beginning to speed walk comfortably. It takes me 2 minutes to begin sweating so 15 minutes into my daily hour walk I look like they just pulled me out of the river. Im panting, im in pain and its raining sweat off me, but strangly im addicted to it now. If im not covered from head to toe in sweat I feel like I didn't accomplish anything. I go full steam ahead and I get stares like im a crazy person but I am beginning to enjoy that too because I know that I am working towards my goal and nothing is gonna stop me.

Last edited by NoPainNoLoss; 08-28-2012 at 01:38 AM. Reason: spell
NoPainNoLoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:42 PM   #2  
Warrior Princess

Smile

Endorphins are released during exercise and eventually you begin to crave it. Exercise is great physically as well as mentally, it's helped me keep my anxiety at bay for 6 months. Soon you'll be jogging! Good luck!
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote