Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 08-26-2012, 01:03 AM   #1  
cancerfree!

S/C/G: 295/145

Height: 64"

Default 10 lb loss approaching - need help with facial!

My 10 lb loss is approaching and for my reward I will be doing some pampering. I have my new book ready to read, my nail color of choice, and my bubbles sitting on the tub (both my blowing bubbles and my tub bubbles). Just need some ideas, (IE facials) to help my dark circles. One of my customers suggested honey for my face and a tiny amount of baby oil for my under neath dark circles, but this seems weird to me. ANy ideas? Thanks!
5yearscancerfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:53 AM   #2  

Sounds like fun! I don't know about dark circles, but egg mixed with honey makes your face really soft, if you happen to have dry skin. Sounds weird but it works if you're trying to make your face feel soft. Mix the two up, put it on your face for like 15 minutes then rinse it off with hot water.
beccaboo19842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:41 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 185/185/125

Height: 5'3”

I love using honey as a facial mask. Don't know if it works on dark circles but it's great for acne and just in general softening the skin.
dragonstar85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:16 AM   #4  

Hello,
This sometimes happen. when there you are losing weight the dark circles come out. so try some home remedies to remove dark circles.

• Apply rose water for 10 minutes under eye circles.
• Regularly massaging the area under eyes with almond oil or peanut oil. Leave the nourishing oil on your skin overnight.
• Crush a few mint leaves and place them under the eyes for about 20 minutes to cure dark circles naturally.
• Applying potato slices under eyes is one of the most effective natural way to remove dark circles. Alternatively, you can soak a cotton ball in potato juice and apply it.
• Take a proper diet food.
Sara Biston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:14 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 182/154/125

Height: 5'2

I used to make a honey+olive oil+sugar scrub and holy crap was my face nice. Soft and it made a nice glow. In fact, why I have I not made that in a while...I think that'll be my next 10 lb. reward!
Tenoreo90 is offline   Reply With Quote