Does it Work? - GymPact -Earm $$ for workouts

View Full Version : GymPact -Earm $$ for workouts

MrsH2132012
08-24-2012, 12:27 PM
Anyone try this app/site out?!

Get Paid To Go To The Gym Or Lose Money If You Don't!

http://www.gym-pact.com/

I'm interested but would love to here from 3FC members on there

sensualappeal
10-12-2012, 04:54 PM
I use it and I think it's a brilliant idea :)

runthecontinent
10-13-2012, 03:52 AM
I didn't know this before, but it does sound interesting. I am a bit skeptical though. How long have you been using it, sensualappeal?

I'm also not to keen of having to use a third app while running outside; I'm already using Nike+ (with iPod) and Zombies, run! (on my Android phone). I'm not even sure Runkeeper and the zombies would work on my phone at the same time, although apparently they're working on integrating them. That would be good I guess!

sensualappeal
10-14-2012, 12:38 AM
I didn't know this before, but it does sound interesting. I am a bit skeptical though. How long have you been using it, sensualappeal?

I'm also not to keen of having to use a third app while running outside; I'm already using Nike+ (with iPod) and Zombies, run! (on my Android phone). I'm not even sure Runkeeper and the zombies would work on my phone at the same time, although apparently they're working on integrating them. That would be good I guess!

I've been using it for maybe 3-4 months now. You don't get paid a lot but I accumulated and just got $40 through Paypal. It's legit.

runthecontinent
10-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Well, I have an Android phone. I have signed up to try it when they complete the Android version. Very curious!

Misti in Seattle
10-27-2012, 06:25 AM
Interesting. I have paid *myself* for every 15 minutes of exercise, into a special account for reward money but have not tried this site.

Katieeee2689
01-02-2013, 07:28 PM
They just released the android version! I have been using for the iPhone for a few weeks now and love it. It might seem like it is not that much money or something to be motivational but when it comes down to either being lazy and losing $$ or just getting to the gym for atleast 30 mins, it really works. It helped me get through the holiday season and still make it to the gym! The only day I missed was on Xmas and that was because they were closed. Luckily I set my pact for 6 days/week so Xmas was my day off.

I made over $3 on the week before Xmas :) I am interested to see how many people slacked over the Xmas week!

Also if anyone is interested in signing up and uses the code: "eccenkatie" you will get $5 after your first check in and work out!!

runthecontinent
01-03-2013, 01:27 AM
I have installed the Android app. Sadly, they haven't been able to verify my gym yet. I have emailed them all the information so hopefully it will all work out!

Anyone else using it? I would like to hear more success stories. :-)

mscreneet
10-06-2013, 01:57 PM
This sounds very interesting.
Going to check it out now.
I just joined the gym a few weeks ago and my hubby and I have been going 5 days a week

skittlesfirehawk
10-10-2013, 11:19 PM
i had it and ditched it twice
you make maybe 3.00 a week and if you dont do the workout you get charged but you can pick from 5$ and up
i panick what if id rather spend time with friends one day instead or if something unexpected comes up then your screwed out of the money