Weight Loss Support - I'll HUFF and I'l PUFF...

View Full Version : I'll HUFF and I'l PUFF...

KateB
08-15-2012, 06:38 PM
...wait! No I Won't!! :carrot:

I have been counting calories, counting carbs, meshing carbs with protien. I have been drinking (a lot of) water, everyday. I have been exercising for an hour a day 5 times a week. In roughly 6 weeks I have lost 22 pounds.

But today, when I walked up the stairs to the break room at work. I did not huff, I did not puff, I did not stop when I got to the top to catch my breath so no one would see how out of shape I am:o (as if my size doesn't give that away!:?:).

I am happy with the weight loss I have had so far, but not sounding like the Big Bad Wolf when I climb a single flight of stairs is a Major Victory for me!:carrot::carrot:

My Michelle
08-15-2012, 06:52 PM
That's wonderful! You should be so proud of all your efforts and enjoy this wonderful payoff!

guacamole
08-15-2012, 07:04 PM
I remember the huffing and puffing too well! I was on the phone with someone as I was going up the stairs once, and they asked me (in a joking way) if I was a crank caller doing heavy breathing! Congratulations - it only gets better!

mimsyborogoves
08-15-2012, 08:03 PM
Oh, I had this realization the other day! I was at a friend's house, and you had to go up 3 little mini-flights of stairs to get to her bedroom, and not only could I walk up them without getting out of breath, I could run up and down them 2-3 times and STILL not be out of breath. 6 months ago, that would've killed me.

That has never happened to me before. It was right exciting!

dangerouscurvesahead
08-15-2012, 08:06 PM
all the lil victories is what will help us all win the " battle of the bulge" ! CONGRATULATIONS 1 more enemy shot down for u!

TiffNeedsChange
08-15-2012, 08:22 PM
WOOHOO, go KateB!!! Great job :)