Mini-Goals - Small but meaningful Victory w/pic

JoJoBeanz11
08-14-2012, 09:05 PM
Hello! I know that this is the tiniest of accomplishments compared to most other people on the site, but I just wanted to share that I have had results in just my first 11 days since starting to be serious about working out and eating better!!! Through the exercises that I've done I can already feel muscle (even in my tummy and sides :D ) I've had problems in the past with giving up, but giving up is no longer an option for me! Thanks for reading my mini-goal! 2 lbs & 1 in. lost! Sexy muscle gaining=In action!

watchoutforthatcar
08-14-2012, 10:45 PM
Are you kidding? This is an incredible victory!!! Congratulations! It's funny how hard we can push ourselves when we really try and we really want it. I mean, we may have always wanted it, but this time it sticks.

JoJoBeanz11
08-14-2012, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the support! :) I definetly pushed myself on the treadmill today. I've gotten over my shyness in the gym! Funny thing about it, I was using the treadmill next to an incredibly fit & intimidating lady who looked to be about my age and I thought to myself.. Before, I probably would have felt inferior & embarrassed of my own shape resulting in not going through with the rest of my cardio but today I just smiled and thought the whole time "I AM going to be fit like you one day!"

watchoutforthatcar
08-14-2012, 11:08 PM
That's exactly what I do! I walk in this wooded part of my park and there are always these girls jogging and at first I was intimidated and I would never really look at them. I was envious and felt stupid WALKING and sweating buckets while they were jogging and just looked glistened. LOLOL But I smile and wave now...I may not have the body I want right now and I'll probably never have the body they do but I'm working to be the fittest I can be. And dang it one day I am gonna look good out there!

JoJoBeanz11
08-14-2012, 11:20 PM
Right on, girl! And congratulations to you for your weightloss, that's incredible! I know that I won't have a body exactly like the girl in the gym today, due to having had children so I know how you feel there. But it's gonna be my own fit version of myself, and I know it's going to feel just as good! :)