South Beach Diet - South Beach it is...

View Full Version : South Beach it is...

Xena31
08-14-2012, 09:03 AM
Dear All,

I am new to this forum and would like to join you guys in living the South Beach Diet Lifestyle...

I am on diets on and off and nothing seems to work or letīs say I canīt stick with anything really. South Beach has worked for me in the past, but eventually I gained the weight back. Starting to realize, that I need to change longterm and adapt to healthier eating instead of just focusing on the scale.

I have been doing WW and counting calories. Both drives me crazy because I do not focus on my hunger or body signals.

I will start my phase 1 next week, since I am still on vacation. Canīt weight to get back in shape.

I have approx. 25 lbs to lose (we will see what the scale says).

Xena

Xena31
08-14-2012, 09:23 AM
BTW - I was wondering if anyone has signed up for SBD online? It is kinda pricey I think. I got the app now and am not sure if paying that much money for a forum is worth it.

It kinda annoys me that they do not give you any specific info of what you get for your money.

CatMat
08-14-2012, 10:08 AM
Xena - I did the free trial several years ago. The one benefit is that it gives you structured meal plans. There are pictures of the recipes which is always fun. That being said - there are plenty of free resources, and the recipes here are really good. It's up to you as to how much structure you want or need.
and :welcome: !

MoonChild2
08-14-2012, 11:52 AM
Welcome to the Beach.
:celebrate:

Lexxiss
08-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Welcome! I've tried other forums but this is my home group.

Best wishes!

Xena31
08-14-2012, 10:18 PM
Thx so much guys!!!

CatMat that sounds good i will check if they have a free trial. Maybe i am lucky and they have one soon.