Metabolic Research Center - HNS's to avoid

View Full Version : HNS's to avoid

theboyds07
08-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Can anyone tell me which HNS's I should avoid buying, I am in pre-conditioning right now and have not bought any of my supplements yet and I don't want to buy ones that everyone knows are not good at all. Thanks!!

Jen34
08-13-2012, 03:16 PM
Well this is a subject that's highly...subjective. I can only tell you that I DESPISE the chicken broth. The creamy chicken soup is good though. The broth is about the only one that I really hate. The grapefruit is myeh. My favorite of the clears is the wildberry and of the creamies is the vanilla pudding. That stuff is REALLY good!

And I really like the cappuccino but I've heard of others who hate.

patzi
08-13-2012, 09:22 PM
Can anyone tell me which HNS's I should avoid buying, I am in pre-conditioning right now and have not bought any of my supplements yet and I don't want to buy ones that everyone knows are not good at all. Thanks!!

I am on maintenance now and do not take too many HNS, but the ones I like are Wild Berry,Pomegrante, the blue one, can't recall the name, Pink Grapefruit . I love the Decaf. Cappuccino is nice, hot or cold. Being summer I have it cold. I never ate any of the supplements like the chicken broth or anything like that and never used them in cooking. In colder weather I enjoy the hot chocolate.
Patzi

rwquilts
08-13-2012, 10:34 PM
The only one I didn't really care for was the Green Tea & Cranberry. I drank them though. I guess my next least favorite is the Blue Raspberry, but just because of the color I think. I love Wildberry Passion, lemon, pomegrante, and cappuccino.

aw82797
08-14-2012, 12:19 AM
I can't stand the green tea & cranberry & I don't care for the hot cocoa. Pink lemonade is my favorite, peach mango is good, mixed berry is good. I don't like the cranberry grape either but I do like it mixed in with the super fruit & veggie drink. chicken bouiloin was good with the recipes Ive tried it in. I like the choc pudding too but I mix it thick like brownie batter :)

theboyds07
08-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Thanks everyone! I will keep those suggestions in mind.

birdfeet
08-16-2012, 09:51 PM

I don't care for the chicken or beef as it foams so much during the cooking. I stay with the clear ones, puddings,hot choc.
I need to try the decf cappuccino