Beck Diet Solution - Newbie

View Full Version : Newbie

Midnightsun68
08-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Hi Everyone,
I am new to the Beck Diet Solution, I picked up the pink workbook a week ago and have been reading thru it and I just finished doing the survey in chapter 2.
I am mainly counting calories but need to find an alternate plan to follow anyone have any good suggestions that they really like?
I'm not new to dieting as I have been on some kind of diet since high school, I'm 43 now, unfortunately it seems that whenever I lose the weight I gain it back. This really messes with my self esteem and self image. For exercise I have been climbing the stairs at least going down more and walking and at least once or twice a week while the weather is still nice I go with a friend to the park with her 2.5 year old grandson and run around with him and play, he certainly keeps me going :)
My therapist is the person who recommended the Beck Diet Solution, she has a number of clients that are doing it or have done it, she said that she will be a diet coach for me and I told her about this forum when I emailed her last night.
Okay I'm rambling
Jaye

spanky
08-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Hi Jaye,

I'm new as well, reading the pink book. Please join us on the August 2012 Support thread!

spanky

Jpresley777
10-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Welcome..and good luck to you. You will do just fine

Jpresley777
10-01-2012, 10:11 PM
I would love to help you in any way i can..