Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 08-09-2012, 11:10 AM   #1  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5"3

Default Did my first 10km walking race.

Today I did my first official 10km race. I walked with a friend - she has a week bladder - so it was more stops then I would have liked, but we finished with plenty of time to spare and both got medals to prove it. Everyone who finished got a medal, but my children (8 & 7 yrs old) are so proud of me because I came home with it around my neck.

Two months ago I would not have been able to get out of bed to go for a walk around the block, let alone enter a 10km race.

Whoo to a "real friend" for scolding me for getting so fat! M-j love you man, you saved my life.v
Wheresmychin is offline   Reply With Quote