Old 08-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #1  
Becoming A Better Me

Default PMS~ Piling in Mouthfuls of Sh... stuff!

pardon me while i pout to avoid stuffing more s*** in my face plz! my TOM was pose 2 b on the 4th n didnt "visit" til yesterday! but the cravins and never ending hunger hit this past saturday n hasnt seen fit to leave me yet! im tryin to stay busy, take dog for extra walks, clean more, whatever it takes n yet im still starving! im eating my normal calorie range of 1274 which usually fills me n keeps me happy but not lately. i wasnt able to make my wiegh-ins this wk which is prolly a good thing yet i feel like crap for having to miss (no gas in car). ive been tryin 2 at least do "healthy food shoveling" but just cant help feeling defeated so early in the game! ugh the joys of being an ove weight woman!
dangerouscurvesahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: HW 212/148/130~174/139/130

Height: 5'4

I feel you! When PMS/TOM hits I want to eat the whole house! Definitely chomping on healthy options instead of junk food is one way to go. The other motivation I use to keep from overeating is to anticipate a post-TOM whoosh of water weight. Usually I pack on a few bloat pounds during PMS, but if I play my cards right and "ride the crave wave" by sticking to my calories and exercising as usual, after TOM arrives, I usually have a whoosh of losing the water weight and sometimes 1-2lbs more. So, anticipating the weight loss in a week or so sometimes motivates me not to binge during PMS/TOM. It might work for you too! Good luck.
guacamole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:00 AM   #3  
Becoming A Better Me

the cravings n hunger r beginning to subside (thank the lord)! this was my 1st major (for me anyway) hurdle n ill c how bad the damage is/was come my monday morning weigh-in ugh! thanx 4 the insight guacamole! normally i just binge til it passes n move on without thought of the after affects, which is prolly why i am where i am now hmmm... lol lesson learned~ hopefully!
dangerouscurvesahead is offline   Reply With Quote