South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 06:59 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Moanless Monday South Beach Diet Daily for 8/6

It's easy to say it's a moanless Monday when it's not a work day.

I plan to make this week a lazy, restful, stay-cation with just enjoying my pool and garden and maybe a couple short day trips mixed in. We picked dozens of tomatoes, beets, squash and green beans yesterday and my dehydrator will be running full tilt all week. The green beans are done already, and they make a wonderfully crunchy and satisfying snack.

Oh dear, my coffee mug is empty!
Old 08-06-2012, 07:14 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

I'll try to keep it moanless, but I'm not sure I can!

We have a going away party at work today, the boss is bringing fried chicken (per request). I opted to bring a salad, because I think everyone else is bringing bad stuff. On the other hand, it's supposed to be at 2:30 (2:30? who eats lunch at 2:30?!?!) and I'm "done" at 2 pm...and with luck, a bit earlier!

I'm also hoping for a work out, and since I was completely lazy this weekend (it was great!), to get some housework done.

My coffee is cooling off!!

(so glad to see you back Cottage - and Ruth!?!)
Old 08-06-2012, 07:18 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

No moaning here either after a most relaxing week. Even having to deal with storm damage will not ruin my mood! (I large tree crashed into the back past of my house damaging the eavestrough and part of the roof.)

The storm did clear the air somewhat and the AC actually turned off. I've already checked the garden and have lots of tomatoes and peppers coming on. It's Civic Holiday here in Canada so I am considering this part of my holiday and will not do any Monday jobs. Sound like a plan?

I hope your Monday is as moanless as mine.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:32 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 173/157.8/133

Height: 5'4"

Moanless Monday? That's too funny. I really need to schedule some vacation time. The weekends go too fast, and I need to get more done around the house! Busy work week again - I just can't seem to get ahead of the curve.
Although - I have absolutely nothing extra-curricular going on this week! Yay! So, maybe there's a chance at working a little later, and, since the sports I'm really interested in are done, no late night Olympics watching! Alright! See - I've talked myself out of moaning! Have a great day, all!
Old 08-06-2012, 08:02 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning, no moaning from me. Today I will be making zucchini chips and baking eggplant. Quick trip to Home Depot later and maybe a bike ride late afternoon. It's just me these days and being off all week I need to keep myself preoccupied. Have a great moan less Monday
Old 08-06-2012, 08:18 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 167/154/120

Height: 5' 1" (in the morning, LOL)

Good morning,
Just flying thru. So far I'm having a good day as I drop another 4 pounds.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:33 AM   #7  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Welcome back vacationers!

Yesterday was spent on the run, meeting up with Kirk's two DD's at a reservoir in Aurora which was a 70 mile drive one way. This morn is back down to p/u my sis at the airport and then right back up to work. I was supposed to have the day off but my coworker is having a medical situation w/DH and has had to schedule a dr. appt.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 08-06-2012, 12:39 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/170

Height: 5'8"

I'll try not to moan. Even though I'm stuck babysitting on a 1:1 observation, again. At least I got a good chair this time! And I get off at 2:30 today to go to my benefits orientation (woo!) but might have to come back afters. Oh well, guess we'll see how it goes.

My water bottle fell apart and blew ice water all over the front desk on my unit. I was carrying it and the lid popped clean off! Talk about a surprise...

Need... more... coffee. This is day 3 of 4 in a row. So much easier to do when I'm actually moving rather than sitting in the same room!!

On the plus side, scale down this AM to 186.4! Woot! Here's shooting for 185 by the weekend.

Have a lovely day folks!
Old 08-06-2012, 02:52 PM   #9  

Height: 5' 7"

Good afternoon,

Didn't get a chance to check in this morning, too much drama at work I will spare you all the details, let's just say I don't understand why some people think they can do whatever they want at work.

I am off tomorrow and Wednesday and are just going to do things DD2 wants to do. DD1 just boarded her Mexican cruise first time she has done vacation on her own even though she is with BFF and her family

Have a great day everyone!!!
Old 08-06-2012, 05:43 PM   #10  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Hi - Just checking in. Things are cuh-RAZY here. Hoping to be back on track after an insane weekend full of birthday parties and off-plan foods. Hope everyone's doing great!

Lisa
Closed Thread