Old 08-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #1  
Start IP (again) 7/31/13

S/C/G: 231.2/224.4/131

Height: 5'4"

Default Week 3 WI

I am down another 2.6 pounds. Would of liked more, but TOM has not gone home yet. But the cool thing, I again lost 4.2 pounds of fat, and had a 1.6 gain of muscle!!!!! Very happy with that

So I was getting ready to drop my older DD off at gymnastics after my WI when I get a call from her coach. He called to let me know that out local news station was going to be up at the gym and wanted to interview one of the higher level gymnasts parents. I tried to get another parent to do it, but they were not going to be there, so I had to suck it up and just do it. I can only imagine what I looked like. I'm sure my checks were bright red because that is what happens to me when I'm put on the spot.

But they got many members of the team doing skills, and interviewed my daughter, and got her doing some uneven bar skills (her favorite event right now). So we will see how it turned out, hopefully they will not put a lot of my interview on air. Can't wait to see my daughter though!!

I'm just glad that my DH said he would go pick up our other daughter from school so I could get caught up on water and eat lunch. Car line is a very long wait when you have to use the restroom!!
jennlnige is offline   Reply With Quote