Mini-Goals - Hello ONEDERLAND!!!

View Full Version : Hello ONEDERLAND!!!

1yr2mkovr
07-30-2012, 11:49 AM
(I also posted this in the thread where I set this goal, so if you subscribe to it, and are seeing this message twice... sorry. :^: BUT I'M JUST SOOOO EXCITED!!!) :hyper:

:goodscale Weigh in today 199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! :goodscale

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kickbutt:

When I was told I couldn't run OR do most of the dvd's that I do for a week by the docor, I FREAKED!!!! :fr: I thought, but this is my most important week ever!!! :stress: And so that day I emotionally over ate (but I did it with friut :cb::cb::cb:, so I guess not so bad :shrug:). But the next day I thought, ok, you can either screw this up totally, OR you could do something about it. :idea:

I chose to do something about it... :judge: Weight loss has two components after all, diet :hungry: AND excercise :ebike:. I figured if my excercise will be limited to walking :running:, then I'll walk double the time that I did before (to 1.5h) and focus on the diet instead:carrot::broc::carrot:. So I got really strict and didn't cheat AT ALL! And VOALA!!!!!

:woohoo:

HELLO ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

Seriously though, this is the first major goal I reached with the support all of your support on this website and I am absolutely greatful!!! :grouphug:

Those who are also reaching for this goal, please post your results here! I would love to celebrate with you!!!! :cheers:

Kitcherella
07-30-2012, 01:02 PM
Brilliant! :congrat: Your happiness is contagious :)

1yr2mkovr
07-30-2012, 05:12 PM
thank you so much!!!!!!

:dancer:

Yep! I'm pretty excited!

teacher1
07-30-2012, 05:38 PM
Congrats!!!! Way to go :)

alsten02
07-31-2012, 12:01 PM
awesome :D so cant wait to get there!