Weight Loss Support - Back into my weight loss groove

View Full Version : Back into my weight loss groove

pigginpodgey
07-30-2012, 10:52 AM
So week 2 back on the wagon and I am STILL feeling so motivated and geared up : ) I weighed on Thursday and had lost 2 pounds woo hoo, I then stupidly weighed again on Sunday and had gained 3lbs... usually this would send me straight to the fridge, but I just shrugged it off as my body being ridiculous as I knew in my head I had been eating really well and had exercised every single day.
Just love being in the groove and feeling positive and in control once again. So glad I came back here as the support is just amazing, I make sure I spend at least 30 minutes first thing in the morning reading through the posts, and I think this is a key factor in keeping me motivated!!

:carrot:

Domlacha
07-30-2012, 11:10 AM
Great job staying motivated!!

newjourney2012
07-30-2012, 11:13 AM
thats great that you got yourself back on track!

pigginpodgey
07-30-2012, 11:24 AM
Thank you both ! Really excited after being on a diet what feels like my whole life this might when I finally get a hold of my eating : )

GettinFit
07-30-2012, 12:08 PM
Great job pigginpodgey :cp: I'm right there with you so I know just how you feel. I'm going into my 3rd week and I feel so motivated too! We are going to do it this time so let's keep this momentum going. WE CAN DO IT!!!:carrot:

pigginpodgey
07-31-2012, 01:27 PM
Almost fell off the wagon today, have suffered with depression in the past and had a big dark cloud descend over me, lots of negative thoughts whistling around my head and I wanted to just stuff my face. But I didnt. I have hung on, maybe only by my finger nails, but I am still hanging on in there.
Without sounding too OTT or gushy, just reading through the forums just gives me so much motivation and makes me know i am not alone.

KittyKatFan
07-31-2012, 10:42 PM
Keep it up. It is hard but you can do it.