Atkins - I'm BACK!

View Full Version : I'm BACK!

yessigirl
07-27-2012, 05:53 PM
Well, it's been awhile since I've been here and while I was away, I managed to have a baby (he was born in July 2011) and get to my heaviest weight EVER (210lbs!). I had been just under 200lbs for a while and I kept telling myself, "I can't go over 200, I can't go over 200". Well, I weighed myself this morning for the heck of it and sure enough, I went over 200 (it doesn't help that 98% of my meals are super unhealthy and I don't take the time to excersice). I'm a wife, a mom and I work full time and I just don't make time for myself anymore. It's hard to leave home for an hour to go to the gym and I never seem to take an extra 5 minutes to prepare a healthy lunch for work. I've decided that I need and deserve ME time and I'm going to use it! I'm ready to start over and be a healthy mommy!!

sandyfanny
07-27-2012, 06:32 PM
Welcome, back! You've made a good decision in committing to take care of yourself. I'm returning to Atkins and 3 FC board after a year also, as always, lots of support from the Atkins Chicks.

ghost
07-27-2012, 08:28 PM
Welcome back! We have a few members that have recently come back to Atkins after having babies so you are definitely not alone in this. If you have the weekend off, use it to get organized. I know thats what I'm doing this weekend.

Summer2010
07-28-2012, 10:30 PM
Welcome back!!!! You'll find lots of support here. Good luck to you!

TiffNeedsChange
07-28-2012, 11:48 PM
Welcome, how is it going so far?