Mini-Goals - Met first goal today!

View Full Version : Met first goal today!

KatieBug
07-26-2012, 07:30 PM
So, I met my first mini goal today to see 170 on the scale! The last time I saw that number was two years ago at the beginning of my sophomore year! I can't wait to be in the 160s (haven't been there since 9th grade). And I'm going into my senior year of high school lighter than I was in 9th grade! Wahoo!

The way I treated myself today was I went to the store and bought some necessities that I've needed but I am so excited bout them! I got some new wonderfully smelling soap, brand new toothpaste (I LOVE new toothpaste) weird I know. And I got some new makeup and I am just so happy today!

20 more pounds until final goal, and I am so excited!!! (I am still enjoying the journey) haha because once I hit my final goal I'm going to get my hair done! I'm going to get a hair melt (also called ombré). I AM SO EXCITED!!
Google it if you don't know what it is.

Prim2012
07-26-2012, 08:53 PM
Congratulations Katie! You have also rewarded yourself with non-food items which is fantastic. I like to get a massage, nails/hair done, or buy a cute top when I get to a goal. It's such a great feeling!

drake3272004
07-27-2012, 01:09 AM
Loving the rewards!!! Great job!!!

mommaK13
07-27-2012, 12:53 PM
I too love how you rewarded yourself. I have been searching for new ideas for rewarding myself when I hit my goals. Thanks for sharing your mini-goal success! :) Keep up the great work and you will hit your goal before you know it!!! :)