Old 07-24-2012, 01:14 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 275-280/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 6.5"

Default finally back!

I've been gone for over a year but finally figured out how to get on here with my phone though it takes forever lol. Lots happened that threw me off but I'm getting back on track with the help of this wonderful site. Went through moving, a horrible relationship and a broken ankle (all that at the same time) and work **** lol so its been a weird. Anyway I lost a bit of weight with my broken ankle but I'm trying to get back on track with diet and exercise. Sorry if I posted in the wrong spot its going to take me a bit yo get reacquainted with things. Best wishes to all!
ilidawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 221/201/150

Height: 5'8"

Yay for coming back! It's always a great feeling to find an easier way for you to do what you like (getting here on your phone). Hope everything starts looking up for you soon and best of luck on the weight-loss front! Hope to see you around.

Last edited by stepharoo; 07-25-2012 at 01:41 PM.
stepharoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 275-280/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 6.5"

Thanks so much! I didn't have internet access for a long time so its awesome the phone lets me this site gives me so much inspiration so I'm glad to be back
ilidawn is offline   Reply With Quote