Weight Loss Support - **inspiration!**

View Full Version : **inspiration!**

NewMommy1980
07-24-2012, 02:00 AM
When I look in the mirror I am really unhappy with what I see. However, those feelings completely go away when I'm on here, reading your posts and hearing your success stories. It encourages me to keep going, and stay dedicated to my weight loss goals. It makes me feel good knowing that we're all going through the same thing. And it's so empowering to know that we are here for each other, offering our support and advice. So thank you for that!

The next time my (food addict brain) tells me to eat a cookie or some ice cream, I will just walk over to my computer instead. Log onto this forum and post something. It's much more satisfying than a cookie anyway! :)

ilidawn
07-24-2012, 02:18 AM
It's a wonderfully supportive site! We keep each other going :) hugs!

caramelkitty
07-24-2012, 02:38 AM
I fell in love with this community as of the first time I googled something and fell here.

I have made the greatest friends a girl could ask for and came so far in my journey , met my original goal and find the daily motivation to keep going.

whatever you are feeling you know you have a place to go to where others relate, and thathelps a whole lot.

I never would've lost the weight without the support I got here, I know, because I tried.
:)

gailr42
07-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Great place to hang out!

NewMommy1980
07-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Congrats caramelkitty! love what u wrote. thats so awesome u reached your goal and are maintaining. you look amazing in your pic!