Medifast - Any meal/shake replacement on MF

View Full Version : Any meal/shake replacement on MF

CHER1123
07-23-2012, 03:47 PM
Only on weeks of MF, and have lost 6 lbs so far. I purchased several meals of ebay to try them out because I did not want to spend 300 all at once at MF website. I have researched, and it says that you can use the Juliian Michael shakes (big gallen jar) to replace the MF shake, and atkins bars to replace the MF bar for the same protein and carb, but cheaper. Has anyone tried yet? Just wonder!

Riddy
07-23-2012, 11:11 PM
I don't know about the Jillian shakes, but NONE of the Atkins bars are exact matches for the MF bars. They all have more calories - the lowest I've found is 130. You can try them, but you may not lose as much. I've started buying a couple flavors for variety, but I limit it to 1 a day.

I've done lots of searching for less expensive subs, and the closest I could find is Balance Bar Nimble - 120 calories. http://www.drugstore.com/balance-bar-nimble-40-30-30-nutrition-bar-for-women-yogurt-orange-swi/qxp364067?catid=184330 They taste ok, but I don't like the texture. I won't repurchase.

jonkrupp
07-26-2012, 09:57 PM
Great job losing the 6 so far. There is really nothing else out there like the MF meal replacements that put your body into that amazing fat burn state. Most have too much sugar and will take you out of fat burn. Have you tried the 5&1 for a solid 2 weeks to see the results? My wife and I lost over 195 pounds together sticking to the 5&1 plan. They really helped us on our journey and were bale to keep us on track when we felt like jumping. Good luck on your journey. You can do it!

justducky2
07-30-2012, 02:05 AM
I like the Jillian shakes because they use stevia to sweeten instead of splenda or yikes, aspartame!

I just looked at mine, it is 100 cals, 4 gms carbs, 15 gms protein.