Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2001, 07:00 PM   #1  

Question

Hi my buddies:

Well I guess sooner or later I would have to be the one to start a new thread. This is my very first, so please bear with me.

I kept waiting for someone to start one today, since it seems they moved the old one #42 and not the new #43.

Hope everyone is going well, I've got a cold, so I was home today. And, depending on how much snow we get, could be home tomorrow as well,.

Take care and write soon!

Dianne
Old 03-06-2001, 02:42 AM   #2  

Smile

That is why I felt so lost. How are you Dianne?
I hope there wasn't anything vital on #43. If there was any big announcements please let me know.
Not sure how I like this. I was so comfortable with the old one. LOL
How is everyone?
Terri
Old 03-06-2001, 07:55 AM   #3  

Hi Guys

Dianne, rest up, take it easy & I hope your cold will be gone soon.

Terri, I have to get useto this new way. It seems too weird right now. I was so confused! I came up as unregistered. Had to try a couple of times. I tried getting in here yesterday but only to find our old threads. How are you?

How is everybody? I'm doing well. Haven't been to work. Yesterday I stayed home cause of the storm which we got nothing till the evening and today my office is closed. We got hit hard!!!! It's still snowing. It looks so pretty.

I haven't been on program yet I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel like I lost my motivation. I'm still exercising & I don't feel like I gained so that's a good thing right? I want to start again but I keep procrastinating!

Whoever is getting bombarded with this storm try to enjoy it. Let's hope this is it. Myra, I'm sure you got hit pretty bad. Ahhhhhhhhh Spring is a couple of weeks away

Have a great day.

Last edited by livingfit426; 03-06-2001 at 07:57 AM.
Old 03-06-2001, 04:48 PM   #4  

Hi guys -- Whoops, looks like I didn't do such a great job with the new thread -- should have named it fabulous forties #44 right???? Sorry, how did you guys know to reply to that thread? Probably, Jen, Myra and Zoe must be wondering.

Terri/Essie/someone, why don't you start a new thread the correct way? LOL - I'm sorry.

Well, I'm feeling better today, luckily they closed the university so I didn't have to work today. Essie - was'nt this crazy? I'm sure you got a lot of snow, but it certainly was much less here in the city than they predicted. Yesterday they cancelled flights, for no reason it turned out and today, when it's snowing they've got flights going out. Same thing with public schools, closed yesterday with no snow/open today with snow. Weird. My daughter is in Catholic school and so they closed, but I wouldn't have sent her anyway.

Essie, take heart, at least you're still exercising, so probably not gaining much or maybe nothing at all. This happens to all of us. You'll get back on program when you're ready, that's all. Don't stress or as they say "don't sweat the small stuff".

Jen, Myra & Zoe, hope you are all doing okay.

Talk to you soon,
Dianne
Old 03-06-2001, 10:54 PM   #5  

I started it Dianne. Is that o.k? If they coincide I can delete mine. It is #44.
See ya all there.
Terri
Closed Thread