Metabolic Research Center - MRC-6 and Corti-trim supplements

View Full Version : MRC-6 and Corti-trim supplements

nvogue
07-19-2012, 01:30 PM
Hello everyone. I am new to the site and MRC. I have read a lot of old blogs but wanted to ask for some information. Can anyone tell me what is the difference between MR-6 and B6 vitamins? Also have you seen results with the Corti-Trim or are you taking something else in its place. I paid for the first round of pills, but only want to buy the HNS if I can do without the supplements.

Thanks for any info shared.

rachels77
07-19-2012, 02:58 PM
I think it depends on your preference. For me, I take the CortiTrim and like it really well, but that's me. I also take the B12 complex but I used to do the B6 for energy. For me, personally, CortiTrim helps with my stress and belly fat but I carry ALOT of belly fat in my middle... especially during stressful times...

But again, it depends on the person. I know quite a few people on here that do not take any of the supplements and that's fine too...

humptydumptynomore
07-20-2012, 08:32 AM
First day, I managed to take my pills for breakfast but took the wrong dosage. Forget them at lunch and went home for the day with the pills in my desk drawer! UGGH! I bought both the cortitrim and MRC 6, for at least this round.

humptydumptynomore
07-20-2012, 08:32 AM
:dizzy:Oh If I Can Remember To Take Them!

nvogue
07-20-2012, 10:32 AM
Thank you ladies for the feedback. I have definitely seen a reduction in my midsection, so I am hopeful that is attributed to the Corti-Trim. I will probably not order another round of the MRC-6 and just continue with the Corti-Trim.

I started preconditioning on 7/13 and have already lost 6.2 pounds in six days. I'm so very excited.:carrot:

humptydumptynomore
07-20-2012, 02:56 PM
I looked down today and noticed my upper roll is deflating :D I started Preconditioning on 7/15 and as of today -5.6. Keep me updated on your progress nvogue…I am two days behind you on getting started :D