Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2003, 11:01 AM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Default Thursday Weigh-In Results--April

If this is your first time here, please join us!!!

Hey group,
Where is everyone lately?????

I weighed on my scales today because I'm SICK. I don't recommend this way of losing, but, I lost 5 pounds this week.

Tina
Old 04-04-2003, 10:27 AM   #2  

Tina,
Congrats on the 5lbs Not the best way to lose it, being sick, but it is still a loss, and that counts!!!!

I had a great weekend, It was my 31st birthday, so there was lots of birthday binging!!!
I had my monthly measurements and weight taken at Curves this week, and I lost 4.75 inches and 8 lbs total since February

But for the 4th straight week, I am still at 190.4, I just can't break out of the 190's..... That is why I have been kind of lurking in and out of here, kind of embarrassed that I am stuck...

But I plan on making it through that barrier next week. So wish me luck....

Hope you all have a great week.
Old 04-04-2003, 10:35 AM   #3  

Default Thank you

Ladies,
I forgot to thank you all for your Birthday wishes last week, I had a great birthday, and hopefullly my wishes will all come true.

The new avatar that I have up, was from my Mother and Son picture day this past Saturday. We do this every year...

have a great day!
Old 04-04-2003, 11:43 AM   #4  
Thursday Lady

Hi group,
Well, I am feeling lots better today. It's been a almost a week now and I'm ready to be well. Last night, I slept good without coughing.

Reina, I love that new picture you put up. And, thank you for the congrats.
Please don't NOT post because you get in a rut. I find that is the best time to get on here. Are you writing down everything you eat? If not, do it!!!!! That way, you can see what you should keep out of your mouth. Sometimes I can see that I've been eating things way too high in fat. Then, I make adjustments.

Where is everyone??????????
Tina
Old 04-04-2003, 04:06 PM   #5  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Well this morning shows me 1 lb down from last WI day. But one day last week the scale said I was up 6 lbs!! I think I figured it out to be partially from all the walking we had just done over those couple day. 2.2 miles one day, 4 miles the next, missed one then 2.2 miles again. I think I've hear that when you're exercising the muscles can retain water. I hope that was it. Anyways I seem to be back to normal. Thank goodness. Hope everyone else has a great week end. Good luck at the scales....Sis
Old 04-04-2003, 04:15 PM   #6  
Thursday Lady

Sis, congratulations on that 1 pound loss.
I don't know about the muscles and water thing. I think Suisan wrote something on the chatters thread about it.
Keep plugging away.

Tina
Old 04-04-2003, 10:39 PM   #7  
Just girl striving 4 thin

Hello everyone....cute picture reina mia!!!!
I am down anotehr 1.2 I can't seem to break teh 200 lb thing....uugh! Oh well next week.
I know I need to drink more water and max my points!!!!
Tina sorry you were sick but hey 5 lbs was a great reward for teh yucky feeling you had!!
Sis I am glad you were down one lb instead of up that 6 that would have been depressing especially since you are walking so much..
YES the muscles DO retain the water when you work out. That is what I figured out...working out right before WI was messing me up... So make sure you are consistant on your WI times...before you eat or after you eat...before you work out or after you work out....do teh same thing each time...and remember to NOT weigh yourself every day...that can work your mind a bit too much...ok better get the kids out of the bath...
Old 04-05-2003, 08:45 PM   #8  

Congrats on 5 pounds Tina, but get healthy!!!

Reina, great picture!!! How old is he? My baby is 15!!

I was down a pound, but I keep going up and down the same 2-3 pounds.

My next weigh in/measurement at Curves is the 18th. Oh boy! I haven't done it since January, but Feb. was kind of a bad month for food and exercise.
Old 04-06-2003, 09:54 AM   #9  
Sis

Thanks for the info Sheree. I thought I had heard that. I haven't been able to walk for a few days but as soon as its nice again, off I will go. The weather here has been freezing rain and cold! I'm glad we didn't loose our electric with the freezing rain. Have a super week all. Chat soon.....Sis
Old 04-06-2003, 11:06 PM   #10  
Susan

Hi Everyone,
No weigh in, but I feel like a big ole blob!!!!

Congrats to everyone. Tina, not the way to lose but that was great.
Sheree, hang in there... you are probably losing inches!! You have been on a roll lately.
Reina, I love your picture!! Your son is a cutie.
Sis, way to go
Tammy, good job!! By the way, How is your cute baby?
Old 04-10-2003, 07:03 AM   #11  
Senior Chick

Default This is my first for weigh in!!!

Last night I went to my 5th meeting and have lost a total of 10.8 lbs. It really feels great!!!!!!!!!!
Hope everyone else had a great a week as I did.

221.4/210.6/130 Thanks for letting me post. Stacey
Old 04-10-2003, 09:40 AM   #12  
Thursday Lady

Good Morning!!!

Stacey---- great job!!!!! Keep at it!!!!! Post here often.

How is everyone doing???????????? We are very quiet right now. What's going on? Are you in a rut and don't want to admit it? Are you too tired to Post??? Is everything going great and you don't want to jinx it by saying a thing????

I am totally amazed at my weigh in results. I lost 1 more pound! That's a total of 6 pounds lost while I've been sick. Today is the first day without phlegm....gross. I don't have my energy back and that is just killing me. I've got to get back walking to get rid of my hips.

Come on and let's talk.

Tina
Old 04-10-2003, 02:02 PM   #13  
Sis

Ok let me try this again. The one I started disappeared. Oh well. Anyways, I am down 1 lb from last week. I hope I can keep this up. I really would like to be in one-derland by the 1st week of June. Great job losing another lb Tina. Keep up the great work!
Hows it going Sheree? Good I hope. Haven't seen a post on the other thread in a while. I'm sure your busy with spring break and stuff. My dd is off on spring break til next Monday. I think Mom is going to take a hookie day with her tomorrow. Anyways good luck everyone on your WI's. Have a great week end...Sis
Old 04-10-2003, 05:32 PM   #14  

Congrats to those who lost!!!

I'm waiting a couple days to weigh. I woke up to cramps this morning, and I thought that the scales would just bum me out!! I don't like having cramps, and when they are over a week early, I really don't like them!!!
Old 04-11-2003, 08:45 PM   #15  
Just girl striving 4 thin

Well I am down another 4.6!!! I am really happy about that. I see a light at the end of the tunnel...ok it is a small one but I see something.
Great for you guys that are losers...
Sis yep been busy...I live in my car and not sure what is teh deal but seem to be more dedicated at working out.
Tammy WI you may be surprised!!!
Tina I hope you are feeling better soon!
Welcome Stacey Great job on the weight loss...keep up the good work!
Closed Thread