Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 07-15-2012, 05:11 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 207/174/125

Height: 5'5"

Default Lara Bars

A few days ago I was shopping at Target and noticed the had recently got stock on Lara Bars and were on sale for $5 a box of 5. I decided to pIck up a box of chocolate chip cookie dough and the peanut butter cookie since those were the only flavors they had.

I tried the PB Cookie one first and well....I was majorly disappointed. I had heard all the hype about them and how good they are and it just did not live up to it. Yes the facts that they are vegan and 100% natural is good but it was just not that great :/ the flavor was okay but I guess what really got me was the soggy peanut chunks.

So fairly discouraged this morning I decided to try the chocolate chip cookie dough and WOW it tastes amazing! The chocolate chips are very soft like and it tastes so rich! So after that I now want to buy a box or two from amazon but other flavors.

So have any of you tried Lara bars? What flavors and how did you like them? The reviews on amazon weren't too specific with the flavors so what better place to ask someone about these
Misa66 is offline   Reply With Quote